Punishment Sucba

Matt explained the rules and Damien went first. I wished him luck and he dived in. He attempted to flip Sarah and got 10 points. He had to lick someone's armpit and chose to lick Maris armpit to which I laughed at.

Lasercorn went next and he dived through the prezal. He only got one point. He had to Freestyle rap about his first kiss. He told Ian he may get jellous he rapped...badly but better then Wes from last year.

Joven went next and he got a 1 point and had to have a pie face. Ian went next and got 1 point and had to freestyle rap about his first kiss. Mari went after and got 1 point and had to get a wet willy so chose Olivia. Wes went and flipped Sarah, got 10 points and had to blow a bubble from gum that everyone on his team had.  chewed. He failed and only got one point.

Courtney went next and she swan dived into the Swan. She got five points and Damien along with me had to bite Courtneys elbows. Shayne went and got 5 points while he also pulled Sarah into the water. He got ice bucket dump. Noah went and got 10 points, and got Icecream Bomdae and forfeited. Keith stole it and got an extra 10 points.

The inflatabulls won and we all jumped into the pool.