Gaming And... Dating?

UPDATED: August 2022

Once we agreed on the competition, we all got dressed and made some breakfast. Ian told us we didn't need to go into the offices until 1pm at least, so we all did our own thing. Wes, Flitz, Sohinki, Lasercorn, Keith and Ian all headed out after a few hours, leaving myself, Noah, Courtney, Olivia and Mari with Shayne and Damien. We played some games on the switch for a while until the clock turned to 1.30pm and we headed to the office. The girls and I packed up our stuff and hopped into Courtney's car, going to the Starbucks drive through before getting to the office.

When we got there, we went our separate ways as usual after agreeing to all drive home together as our stuff was still in Court's car. Mari and I walked into the games room in a deep conversation about space and different galaxies. The conversation continued as we set up our computers, only breaking when Joven asked what we all wanted to play. Wes suggested another Friday the 13th video as the game was extremely popular, fun to play and the last video had done quite well. We all agreed and set up our cameras and games. Everyone was ready to start filming and this time I started the intro, only to be interrupted by Joven again, leaving Wes to quickly shout out the intro, "Hey guys, Friday the 13th is back, you like it and we like killing each-other so let's get into it!"

Matt Sohinki asks us who Jason is this time around, pissed off it wasn't him. Joven answers "Me" in a sing song-y way. "So, no one's going to die?" I joke, he agrees with me as we play. He actually did well for a bronze player, he killed myself, Sohinki and Mari before Damien and Wes escaped. Sohinki was finally chosen as Jason, and he took the role as loudly as possible. "JUST STAY WHERE YOU ARE MARI LET ME SHOVE THIS KNIFE IN YOUR ASS!" Sohinki screamed, chasing Mari down the camp " "THAT'S ONE OF THE ONLY THINGS I DON'T WANT IN THERE! SHIT NO SOHIN!" Mari screamed back, having been murdered. Joven started dying of laughter, "He shoved it up there good" He managed to choke out between breaths. "What is going on with these people?" Damien asked, looking dead into his camera. "Drugs" I joked, looking into the camera and laughing.

In the next round Flitz was Jason, he did the silent tactic and had managed to find and kill everyone, except Wes. The timer had ticked down to 2 minuets, and Wes had decided to give him a hint, "Well this is a cosy locker" He chuckled, thinking that Flitz would run out of time before finding him. "There are SO MANY LOCKERS!" Flitz shouted out, starting to search every locker he could, finally, just as time had ticked to thirty seconds left, Flitz found the right locker and killed Wes.

Damien looked at the camera, speaking in a strange accent, "So what did we learn today friends?" Joven chuckled, speaking up, "Always murder your friends!" Sohinki laughed, saying goodbye to the camera, indicating that we should stop recording and send everything to the editors. Once everything had been sorted everyone started talking about random things as we frequently do. Mari, Wes and I were talking about Minecraft until my phone started going off as if it was dying.

I very quickly picked it up, seeing Courtney had spam text me. "I needa head over to the Squad, I'll be back in a bit" I smile to Mari, as Damien also goes to leave, saying Shayne needed to see him. "Sure, we don't need the excuses love birds" Joven jokes. I flip him the bird and walk out with Damien. We talk as we walk over to the squad, mainly about why we think they needed us over there. When we walk into the room Courtney takes me to one side, and Shayne takes Damien to another. "Y/N. I need to talk to you" She says in a hurry.

Once she's happy with where she took me, she started to tell me the big news, "So...Shayne asked me out on a date!" She said, a massive smile on her face. I congratulate her, "It's a double date" She finishes. I think for a moment, trying to think where I fit into this. "Well where do I fit into this? Wait. Oh N-..Court!" She looks at me with pleading eyes, "Okay fine" I give in, asking who I'm going to be stuck with. Unfortunately for me, the person I had to pretend to like, was the person I actually liked. So I had to go on a double date with Courtney, Shayne, and who else but Damien Haas. I plead with her for a moment, her knowing that I had a little crush on him. Courtney smiles, saying a quick, "I know" before walking away. I sigh, going back to the Games room.

Shayne's POV-------------I pull Damien to the side, telling him that Courtney agreed to the date. He smiles, happy for me. "Dope, have a good time dude" He pats my shoulder. I thank him, then tell him about the double date situation, asking if he'd want to go on a double date with us and Y/N. His eyes light up slightly, immediately agreeing. I chuckle, saying a quick "Cool, I'll tell you about it later man". I knew he'd agree, he's had a crush on her for ages. This date is going to be awesome, and not just because of Courtney. Well, mostly because of Courtney. Y/N's POV -----------I sit back at my desk, pulling up Twitter and Re-tweeting the newest post about the video that just got posted. As I was scrolling through my feed, I got yet another text from Courtney.Court: Hey! Court: Damien agreed to the dateY/N: AhCourt: Its gonna be great!