Pool Time with Damien

UPDATED: August 2022

Courtney, Mari, Damien, Noah, Keith, Shayne and I were all chilling in the pool for hours. I was chilling on a Pizza float, talking to Olivia who was sunbathing on the side of the pool when Mari and Courtney swam over, joining in our conversation. We talk for a while before Courtney, Mari and I decide to have a race to the other side of the pool. Olivia counts us in and we go. I swim as fast as I can, not concentrating on whether I was going faster then anyone else. I reached the end and saw that Mari had won, but I had beat Courtney! So at least I wasn't last. We continued talking for hours, moving from various pool floats. Me, Mari and Courtney were talking when Damien swam over, "Hey Y/N" He said with a smile as the girls left with suggestive smirks.

"So" He started one they left, moving to be in front of me, leaning his arm on the edge of the pool, "Excited about that date?" I smile back before answering, "Isn't that only id Randy Bandits win? And how many gave you won so far? Two, same as the Cowbaes." He nods, saying that his team had an edge because of Lasercorn, "If your team is so good Damien" I begin, "Why didn't you win Sarsaparilla Slide? I mean you even cheated, and still, we were better then you" Damien goes silent for a moment, before we turn into children and start bickering.

We talk for ages, moving on from the competition to talking about different animes, shows and loads more. I loved talking to Damien, and I could talk to him for hours. Once the conversation died down we looked around, seeing we had, in fact, actually been talking for hours and the sun was setting. We jump out of the pool and I grab two towels, throwing one over to him. Damien quietly says a quick "Thanks" as he dries off his hair and face, leaving the rest to naturally dry. We sit on the chairs and check our phones, Damien mentions that Shayne had left him loads of messages, and I see about 6 missed calls from the girls and lots of messages. Looking through them, they mostly said the same things, and nearly all the messages were about, or mentioning, Damien. I quickly text back our group chat, 'For the last time we are JUST friends', and put it back away. 

As i put my phone back on the table it starts going off again, the girls were spamming the chat. "Looks like someone really wants to get hold of you" Damien says with a smile. I nod, "Yeah, Courtney and Olivia think we're dating" I chuckle, "So do the rest of smosh and a lot of the fans" He says matter-of-factually. Really? Did that many people think, or even care, that we were, or could be, together?

We talk about it for a while, and the bet comes up again, "So we both know what happens when the Randy Bandits win" Damien starts, "IF they win Damien" I quickly add, to which he responds, quite confidently, that there is no way that the Cowbaes will win. After a while of 'debating' he asks what my side of the bet will be, if Cowbaes win. I shrug, saying that I haven't thought about it yet. After some more time talking about it we head inside to get a drink.

"I think i'm gonna go get some rest" I say, yawning. Damien nodded, saying he was going to as well. He walked me to my room and smiled "Sweet dreams Y/N" he softly spoke. Then he lent down and gently placed his lips on mine. I froze for a second before kissing him back happily. It felt much more magical then the kiss we shared at the party, but didn't last for nearly as long. The door opened and we heard a high pitched squeal. We quickly pulled apart, seeing Courtney and Mari standing there smiling like the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland. I quickly said goodnight to Damien and went into the room.

I was immediately bombarded with questions about everything from tonight. I answered a few, such as; "No we aren't dating", "No we weren't making out in the pool", "No we didn't screw" etc. I had a shower and ran to my bed, trying to ignore the constant stream of questions. I pretend to sleep so they'll leave me alone, knowing that tomorrow there'll be more questions from the girls, and some more games. Eventually I managed to fall into a dreamless sleep. 

DAMIEN FINALLY KISSED YOU!! But what does that mean? Are you dating? What about the bet between you two? Next update will come out tomorrow, I'm trying to update this everyday, but I probably need to keep writing because school starts soon in England. But anyway Bye!!!