Questions :D

Because I only have 2 words and only two people have asked questions, I'm going to answer those and let you guys submit some words for the special chapter. If you don't know why I'm doing these it's because of the milstones we've been hitting recently.  (See above image) so I thought I'd do this now as it's a nice placement and I'd do two, because I haven't done one for views nor votes. Anyway, on with the questions!
-------

@chickCHIC17

1) What's your favourite candy?
Well in England we have these gummy sweets called Haribo, I don't know if you have them were you are, so I would say Haribo is my favourite sweets WHEREAS M&Ms are my favourite chocolate.

2) What's your favourite books series?
God, that's a hard one already. I think it'll be Maze Runner by James Dashner.

3) Did you ever watch So Random while Shayne and Damien were on it?
Yup! So Random was my childhood. When I first saw Shayne on Smosh I looked at him for 5 minutes and it clicked where he was from I had a little freak out and when I saw Damien the same happened. I loved the episodes they were in!

4) Do you play any instruments?
I play Piano, guitar and a bit of the Drums.

@Colourfulladie0

1) If you lived in 1 state in the US which one would it be and why?
Either Texas because my best online friend lives there or LA because..well... LA.

2) What would you name your future child?
Girl- Jessica Boy- Adrian

3) Pancakes or waffles?
Depends. Belgium Waffles win but American Pancakes.

4) What's your biggest fear?
Losing everyone close to me

5) Do you believe in psychics?
NO

6) What's your favorite Smosh Squad and Games quote?
Games- Officer Corn or Portal Turtle
Squad- I'M COURTNEY FREAKING MILLER

7) What's your favorite Smosh outfit?
I don't have a favourite.

8) Weirdest interaction with your friends?
When I was sexually abused by snowballs. Which were thrown by two of my friends.

The people who asked to not be mentioned.

1) What socials do you have other than Wattpad and Twitter and which is your favourite?
I have Tumblr, Intsagram, Facebook  (which I only use for messenger), Snapchat, Obviously Wattpad and Twitter. Would you class a live streaming platform a social? If so, Mixer (Which I live stream on everyday. Sometimes games like Fortnite, Minecraft, Rocket League, Friday The 13th etc)

2) How long have you been writing storys?
Well I've always wanted to create world's to escape to, as I hated my childhood I usually created either story's or world's I could take myself to instead of facing the real world. That's just something that I have enjoyed doing and have continued.

3) Tell me about your life. Like your hobbies, relationships, school, work etc.
You wanna know about all that? Well I have just finished High School and am starting College in September, studying Childhood Studies to either become a teacher, TA or something that involves working with children, a I find it rewarding. I have a job interview at the end of the month with is working at the bowling alley down the road. Mainly I either hang out with my friends, play video games, wrote on here or read. I am in a 5 month long relationship. Did that cover everything you wanted?

4) WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE SONG ON PANICS NEW ALBUM?!
WELL I LOVE ALL OF THEIR ALBUM BUT MY FAVOURITE EITHER HAS TO BE ROARING 20S, HEY LOOK MA I MADE IT OR THE OVERPASS.

5) What countries have you been to? And where would you like to travel to in the future?
I have been to Poland, Spain, Majorca, France. In the future I would like to go to America, Italy, Australia.

6) Would you do a sequel when this book ends eventually?
Yes, I do plan on ending this book and also making a sequel. I'm still debating on whether it should be a sad ending or a happy one. I have plans that include more YouTubers and open it up a bit. I plan on NO SMUT but lots more Damien fluff.

That's the end of the Q&A. Please leave your words here for the strange chapter.

Unless you don't want that and would rather I continue with the storyline.  YOUR CHOICE. I only have 2 words and I need AT LEAST 10-15 to make a good chapter. If I don't get that many by .....hmm mm. ...let's say.. the 27th? That give syou guys 10 days to think of words to submit. If by the the 27th I don't have enough words I'll keep a word bank and do it when we hit another big vote/read number. That's all for today hope you enjoyed and I will see you on the 27th!!!!!