Special Thank You chapter

This has nothing to do with the story line.

All of Smosh decided to go on a campus trip so, we invited a BUNCH of our friends. Their names were: Kimberly, Kelsy, Brynn, Zoe, Lily, Nataleigh, Tabitha, Leanna, Jasmine, Makayla and Sinead. (Sorry if I missed any names. I added the ones that were in the correct place, I didn't look for them. There will will be another one like this when we hit another milestone!!)

Once we arrived, we set up tents. Obviously, Shayne and Courtney were together, and I was with Damien. We made a campfire and roasted somores. (Your chosen name) was hanging out with (Smosh Games Character). We then went into the woods and told spooky stories. It was a great way to end a great day. I hope that we can all do it again sometime.

A quick crappy chapter because when I came home yesterday I passed out and I woke up, checked this and WTF YOU GUYS!!!! HOW IN HELLS NAME DID YOU DO THIS?!?!?!!

This is amazing. It's got me out of my dark place and ready for school tomorrow.

ALSO THE BEST THING HAPPENED TO ME YESTERDAY! LOOOOOOKKKKK

Courtney LIKED my comment. I'm sorry it'd just WTF WHY HOW WHAT

So now that I'm going back to school chapters may not be uploaded regularly,  but I'll aim for AT LEAST one a week. At least. I'm sorry but as it's gonna be my last year at high school I need to work on my school shit, I'll be writing as much as possible though. Love you guys and thanks again!

Also it's short and crappy because when we hit the next milestone I'll add to it. Maybe. I dunno. Bye guys!!