Introduction Video

UPDATED: July 2022

Mari leads me though a big, white set of double doors. Inside of the room there sat a black backdrop, two stools, and all of Smosh Games, Courtney and Ian were behind the stools in a horseshoe shape. Ian made sure I was ready, which I was, and I sat on one of the empty stools and Ian gave the camera guy a thumbs up. He introduced the video and who I was, before passing me a script. Courtney sat on the stool next to me, holding a script as well. After a countdown we opened them and began to read an old, cringy Iancorn fan fiction, based around their 'Just Dance' moment.

We could hardly contain our laughter, making it extremely hard to understand anything either of us says. Courtney and I fell onto the floor laughing, tears started to form in my eyes. Ian cuts us off, welcoming me to the team and signing out with the outro. Court and I say goodbye to the camera as we try to calm down. The video ends and the rest of Smosh Games head out, leaving Courtney, Mari, Shayne, Damien, Ian and I in the room. The pair of us have fully calmed down, and we have a conversion with everyone who stayed in the room. Ian takes the scripts, thanking us for filming. He heads out to his office to do some work, as he said. The conversation wraps up, Damien and I head back to the games room, talking about anything we could think of, Courtney and Shayne head to the squad's studio and Mari disappears somewhere.