Arguments and Cuddles

Warning: mentions of sex between two characters. (Just because of the 12 year olds)

"Where were you Y/N?" Damien asks "is this an interrogation?" I ask back. "Where were you?!" Courtney joins in "with friends" I simply answer. "What friends? Everyone from Smosh have been back for hours" Courtney says, placing one hand on her hip "The British YouTubers I did a panel with if you must know mother" I sass. She goes red. Not blushing. She's mad.

Timeskip brought to you by angry Courtney. Avoid her at all costs.

Hours after the argument between me and Courtney I sat on my bed staring into space. I don't even know what her problem is, Damien left it after I said who I was with and what we were doing.

I hear a door creak open and pray that it isn't Courtney. "Hey N/N" a soft voice says, walking in. They sit next to me on my bed and wrap an arm around me "are you okay?" I look up at Damien and smile "yeah." We talk for a while until we hear talking from outside.

Shayne and Courtney walk into their room and all the talking stops. Damien reaches for headphones, knowing Courtney wanted angry sex with Shayne. So Damien put a movie on his laptop. We cuddled up and watched it until we fell asleep.