First Panel

Just a quick and filler chapter here. Sorry for the wait, I've been very busy.

This time I was up first. This time. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a massive vase full of water and poured it on Damien, as revenge. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" He yelled out "Paybacks a bitch!" I called back, Smiling.

Timeskip

We walked onto the panel and saw hundreds, no, thousands of people looking up at us. Stay calm. Breathe.  Everything will be okay. We did a skit and answered questions. It took about an hour, but it was over.

Now I just have to go and meet the Britsh YouTubers who I'm doing a panel with tomorrow. After food. Food is important.

I had F/F, Damien and Shayne had a sandwich, Keith had Chicken(lunchtime in DisneyI think. Or hp. They did something and he said he loved chicken. Idk) Noah had a plain pasta and I couldn't see what everyone else had, as they ate it really fast.

Timeskip
I walled into the little room with a long table and chairs. I looked around and saw Dan. As in Daniel Howell(Danisnotonfire) sitting on his phone. If he is here, Phil should be here too. "Y/N!!!" I was tackled to the ground by the voice "Hi hi hi hi please get off of me!" I replied they stood up and helped me get up. "Phil! Hey" I smiled, I knew someone else in this.

He introduced me to Dan as more people walked in. I regocinsed them immediately. There was Crabstikz(Chris), KickThePJ(PJ), LDShadowLady(Lizzie) and JackSucksAtLife (Jack). "Hi. Your (YouTube channel name) aren't you?" Jack asked me I smiled and nodded "yeah. Your JackSucksAtLife?" He nodded two. We all introduced ourselves and got to know each other. Tomorrow should be fun.

Again sorry for the long wait. Next Chap will either be today or tomorrow! I promise this time!!