Rick and Morty

Once the presents were unwrapped we played a game to try and work out who was everyone's Secret Santa.

The presents everyone received were:

Wes- Giant chocolate bar
Joven- Limited edition Thor poster
Mari- Extra Long Churros
Damien- Rick and Morty poster
Boze- Hot Topic Shirts
Flitz- Trippy space poster
Me- f/m merch

After we all figured it out we turned off the camera and sat talking for a while until the Squad came in so we went and played a few board games.

After a while we called it a day and went home. Courtney, Shayne, Damien and I all went to mine and Courtney's apartment for a while.

We sat on our sofa(couch) and turned the TV on "What do you guys wanna watch?" I asked them, looking at each of them in turn "Rick and Morty!" They all said, creepily at the same time. I nodded and turned it on before being pulled into Damien 's chest.

Sorry about the short chapter and long wait. I've been busy. Very fucking busy. So chapters will probably be a bit spread out for a while. I'm also writing two new books. 'Hide and Seek' and 'Darija Starts To Care' (Shameless Self promo starts here) if you have read the 'Does Darija Care' short story it's basically the same concept. Except she starts to care. My friend has been asking me for this for as long as I can remember so I'm doing it. If you wanna check those out while this takes forever to update then please do!

Ily guys!! Bye!!