Lazy Day

I woke up in a different place from where I fell asleep. I looked around and saw I was in a bed, my bed, cuddled up to a sleeping Damien who had a strong hold on my body. The little clock on my bed side read 9:12 in big red bold numbers, which I then decided was too early for a day off work so I cuddled back up to Damien, got comfy again and closed my eyes, drifting away to a comfortable sleep.

When I woke up the second time it was 12:27 and Damien was awake. He was smiling down at me, like he was watching me sleep. "Morning sleepyhead" he smiled and kissed my hair softly. "Morning. How long have you been awake?" I asked, yawning. "Not long" he smiled, holding me close. We stay like that for what seems like hours until my phone beeps. Multiple times.

CourtBourt🍑
Hey N/N
Shayne and I are bringing breakfast. We have news.
GET DRESSED
HELLLLOOOOOOOO
LITTLE MISS HAAS
WHAT
YOU WOKE US UP
Fucking him all night?
No. Fucking Shayne all night?
No. Fucking Damien all night?
Nope. Did shayne fuck you
Yes
I KNEW IT SLUT
SLUT YOU AND DAMIEN GON FUCK
NAH WE DON'T NEED THAT
I'M PUT SIDE OUR HOUSE BITCH
LEMME GET DRESSED
SO YOU DON'T SEE ANYTHING
DID YOU AND DAMIEN SLEEP NAKED
HE'LL NAH
Open the door.
There is a suprise

Damien and I get dressed and go to the door. I open it and Shayne walks in with Courtney in tow. They sit on the sofa(couch) and hand Damien a bag of pastries. He takes it into the kitchen and plates it up along with making us teas/coffees.

"Y/N. I have something for you." Courtney smiles. "I have................"

AND THAT'S ALL FOLKS 
Sorry imma leave it here for now. So how are you all doing? It's been a while.

Anyway I have 5 days of high school left. Which is quite scary for me. Anyway that means I should be able to update more than I have been.

Question of the day-
Fall out Boy or Panic! At the Disco?

I know, hard to choose. But, you have to. Or Daddy Damien dies.

Jkjkjk

(Yet)