Explain.

We took f/n home, much to my displeasure. She was placed on the couch and had an ice pack on her forehead. Questions were buzzing around in my head.

Was that really her that tried to kill Damien and I?
Where has she been?
What happened to her?

I was yet again pulled from my thoughts by Courtney, who had a concerned look on her face "Y/N, are you okay? You seem out of it" I respond quickly telling her I'm fine and go back into my thoughts. Assessing the way she came in yesterday.

She looked like she had been dragged threw a bush backwards.

F/N POV
*a few days before*

I got a call and looked at the ID. It was my 'boss', James. "I can't call it off........ WHAT?!.....Don't you dare.....it's my revenge.......it doesn't matter....it's said it doesn't matter so it doesn't!........it's don't care......I'M in charge................ whatever......shut up.....you can stop it......it still change it then...no...no... I'M SAID NO?!......bye." I hung up and sighed. I'm going to need a plan.

I finished planning and know I had to fly out to LA to finish it. I hopped on the private jet and got going.

------
Hiya. So I'm starting to add some mystery into it now, so if you have any theorys let me know and I'll tell ya if your right. Have a nice day/night/evening!!