Spittoon Spit

UPDATED: August 2022

We went down to the mess hall where we filmed Sarsaparilla Slide and saw a beer pong esc set up. When everyone files in, we all get ready to film, "SMOSH SUMMER GAMES WILD WEST!!" "Today we are doing Spittoon Spit Challenge" Ian started explaining the rules and we got right into it. Damien went first and missed all three. Keith also missed all three. Olivia, Sohinki and Lasercorn all missed theirs as well. Then I went up. I also missed all of them. It's so much harder then it looked, I started to think that this would end with a tie of Zero.

Noah and Courtney missed them all as well. Then Flitz fucking got 5 points!! Great. It's up to Wes, Shayne and Joven. Wes missed all, as did Ian and Shayne. Now this round is in Mari and Joven's hands. Mari also missed all of them as well. "COME ON JOVEN!" He missed the first one. We're screwed. He misses the second one. We're screwed. He......HE LANDED THE LAST ONE IN THE 15 POINT BOWL!!!!! We all circled him before he had even registered what had happened. COWBAES WON!!!!

Sorry for the short ass chapter. Three days into Year 11 (last year of high school) and I am already swamped with work. So I'm going to try and update once a week. I sat try because I might get a butt ton of homework. If I don't update once a week then message me and I'll try and get onto that because I really enjoy writing this book.

Right, thanks for reading and I'll (possibly) see you soon. Bye!