Parties. Why?

"Come on out Y/N!!" Courtney yelled at me from the other side of Damien and my shared room. I added the final touch to my costume and walked out, seeing Courtney in her Pikatu outfit. "YOUR SO CUTE!" I squealed "Hey! That's my pokemon!" Ash- Shayne walks out and grabs a laughing Courtney.

Damien walks out and puts his arm around me "Guess our costume" "BONNIE AND CLYDE?!" Courtney squeals.

Timeskipu
The whole Smosh gang walked into Zoe's house, expecting to be blown away with vibrant colours and puppy pictures, instead all the bright and neon colours were replaced with deep oranges and blacks, the circular purple carpet had been replaced with a pumpkin one. The lights had colourful ghost covers on, creating spotlights on the dance floor.

The tables were decorated with a Halloween themed cloth, placed on top were bowls upon bowls of sweets, which Wes ran to as soon as we entered.

I broke away from the group and walked around, looking for some familiar faces, even though everyone was in costume.

Suddenly a hand tapped my shoulder and a voice spoke loudly, above the music, into my ear "Hello Y/N"

Who is the mystery voice?

Will Wattpad save this one?

Will this one upload?

DON'T ASK ME ASK WATTPAD FFS