IT'S SNOWING!!

It's getting Christmas-y so get out your tinsel. It's nearly Christmas I wanna put my tree up.
-----

Y/n pov
It's December 1st and we are all just chilling in the office room. Flitz, big the workaholic he is, is working. As always. He's plugged in. And doing some work or some shit like that on his computer.

Me, Mari and Boze are talking in a corner about random girl things, while the all the guys (Wes, Joven, Damien, Sohinki and Lasercorn) are all talking about something, I'm not too sure.

Sohinki and Lasercorn are starting their own channel called 'Toaster Ghost' so they might be leaving soon. Which won't leave many crazy people. So that's fun. I just hope they come back sometimes, like we all wanted Anthony to.

Placing those thoughts aside I turn back to the conversation with the girls, who were looking at me strangely. As if I had punched someone for no reason then just forgot about it.

"What?" I innocently asked, looking from Mari to Boze. "Zoned out?" Mari asked, knowing about my tendency to do so. I nodded and a wave of relief washed over both of their faces "what we're you talking about?" I ask, curious and worried. "NOTHING" Boze practically yells, making the rest of the cast look over at us.

I eye her suspiciously till Mari looks at me then to Damien. I nod, now understanding what they were talking about. Kinda.

Suddenly a blonde haired freak bursts in, yelling at the top of her lungs "IT'S SNOWING IT'S SNOWING IT'S SNOWING!!" Courtney grabbed my arm and jumped up and down excitedly "Y/N I-" "Lemme guess" I cut her off, stopping her from jumping "It's snowing?" She nodded and smiled. I smiled as if I was a child on Christmas day.

I grabbed my coat and rushed out, pushing past Shayne in the process. It was the fastest I had ever ran, but it was snow after all.

The gardeny area behind the offices was already covered in the flakes, and it was still falling from the gray sky. I spun around looking at the sky and made some snowballs. Once I made enough, I waited next to the door.

Courtney and Shayne ran out, racing one another. Shayne smiled at the snow, and in a funny voice spoke "There sure is a load of crack cocaine around here." "Y/N?" Courtney asked once she exited the building. I jumped out and bombarded them with the balls.

Timeskip brought to you by books. Books are amazing and we should protect them.

Mostly everyone had left now. Joven, Wes, Courtney, Shayne, Damien and I were the only ones still out in the snow. There were two snowmen, one either side of the door and some snow walls left, from our little snowball fight.

Wes and Joven decided to call it quits, after slapping everyone on their cheeks with some of the icy stuff. They basically ran away like the pussies they are.

Before Courtney and I left, Damien pulled me in for a passionate, warm and loving kiss, with the snow dancing around us. I heard a camera shutter go off just before we pulled away from eachothet, both of us were smiling like idiots.

It was a fantastic snow day. I just hope it snows even more!