Get Em! Get Em!

If you get the reference comment and you get 20 free Damien points. These points are important. I think.

3RD PERSON POV

Mari burst in the room, her eyes immediately landing on F/N. The rest of the gang epically entered the room. Phil stands there in the corner while Mari and Courtney approach her.

"Mari! Courtney! Soooooo good too see you" she sarcastically sarcasmed. Mari kicked her side "Enough with the charade." Courtney kicked under her legs and F/N fell over and landed on her ass.

That gave Damien and Shayne a chance to grab a conveniently placed baseball bat each and beat the two dumb people behind her. Phil took the chance to run into the kitchen and grab a knife. "If she's dangerous" he yelled over the noise "there's pointy things here" he gave one to Shayne and went into his room to get something. (Look, he is too innocent and sweet to hurt anyone okay?)

Once the group of 4 smoshers had knocked down the 3 threatening people they searched for Y/N. Damien found a locked door, next to the door Phil went into, and busted it open to see Daniel Howell kissing his girl who was pinned against the wall.

-----
I have updates!
1) There is only space for 20 more people in the Damien group chat. The first 10 people who message me are automatically in. Remember, message me your kik user and you're in.

2) I have aquired a job. So updates will be randomly updated. But I will do my best.

3) I'm thinking about writing a different book after this that isn't Damien, I'm wondering if you guys would either like another Smosh one or a Dan/Phil one.

Anyway that is all for today's update, goodbye for now!