Summer Games?

UPDATED: August 2022

The games crew and I were recording a Gang Beasts episode, which was a fun yet stressful game. I was screaming F-bombs at my screen as I was trying to stay on the platform. "Oh Y/N~ I'm gonna cook you up real nice!" Mari taunted me, running over to me and trying to throw me into the fire on the level. I ran the other way, trying to get away from her, but she ended up catching me and throwing me in. "Awh, her buns are toast-" Joven started to make a joke, but Mari quickly cut him off with a very loud "OI!" But that didn't stop Joven, "Don't you dare out a sausage in her freshly toasted buns!" I facepalmed in embarrassment, "Joven why?" I asked, knowing I wouldn't get an answer from him. "That goes for you too Haas!" Mari called out to Damien, "I'm watching you!" I sigh, defeated, hiding my face which was slowly growing red. Since the double date, Courtney told Mari and Olivia everything that happened. The three of them drew up their own conclusions without listening to reason.

After we sent the video files to the editor, we were all talking about Summer Games when Ian bursts in "GUYS MEETING" He yells then walks out. I put my phone in my pocket and walk in to the meeting room. The meeting room had a long table and a bunch of chairs. I think we used it for a lunch time a while back. I sat next to Courtney and Mari. "So as you guys may know, it's summer and that means SMOSH SUMMER GAMES!" Everyone looked pleased until he opened his trap again. He started talking about the plan for Summer Games, the theme and everything.

Ian then started to talk about videos we would need to start stock piling for when we are filming. He ended the meeting and we went back to the office, Games immediately started to talk about what to film, and we got straight to it

.HELLO HUMANS! IT IS I. THE AUTHOR. AND THIS IS MY END OF CHAPTER NOTE!!!

Sorry, I'm in a weird mood. Heh. So yeah. Summer Games is here!! What team do you wanna be on? Vote on the names, it's easier for me to see then ^-^.

Randy Bandits.

Cowbaes.

Thanks for reading this chapter.

Oh! Before I go, my friend is writing a story about me. A whole freaking story! It's called This Is What Happens by WhiteXRain. It's a Dan x Taylor so in return, you shall soon see a Markiplier one for her. God I have too many books. Aghhh. But I enjoy writing and I hope you enjoy reading. See you soon!!