Board AF

I've got a longer chapter for you guys tonight, you may have gotten an earlier notification about there being a new chapter well Wattpad decided to publish this when I was drafting different endings, so if I left it up un edited you would have been confused and it wouldn't be a proper chapter.

Now the video there is the newest  Smosh video about Defy Media and how Smosh is a Homeless channel now, they shall still be updating as they have many ore recorded videos (Which I tend to talk about a lot in this book) so that is amazing. This Wednesday one comes out and I simply cannot wait.

Also, there are a few polls at the bottom. Please do not skip them they are important to the plot of the story as I have many endings planned.

This is the longest chapter I have written, it is nearly 2000 words long, so enjoy this extra long chapter today.

Damien and I got into the office after having some breakfast. As we were the last ones in it was arkward as we entered the SG room, which by that time, we guessed, Courtney and Shayne had told the entire smosh cast as Joven throw condoms at Damien "You're getting there hey buddy?" He jokingly patted Damien 's shoulder. "Which is further then you'll ever get" I retaliated, sitting in my chair. Oohs and laughter filled the air.

An hour or so passed and Wes stood up "Y/N, Damien, Boze and Joven we have to shoot Board AF" and so, we followed him into the board AF set where the game, Mr Lister 's was set up and ready for us to play. We sat in teams of two, Woven VS {Shipname} with Boze posing as Mr Lister.

Boze introduced the video and we got started. The first category was "According to Gadling.com, there are 11 things commonly left in hotel rooms. List them" and we all started to write down our answers.

(Woven 's answers will be in italics whereas you and Damien 's shall be bolded)

Shampoo
Charger
Glasses   incorrect

The next category was "12 Countries have a population over 100 million people. List them." And so, once again we got scribbling.

China
India
USA
Japan
UK         incorrect

The third one was "List the best selling condemns in the US"

Ketchup
Mayonnaise
Ranch dressing      incorrect

For the fourth one was titled "Nissin's Cup of noodles are available in 11 different flavours. List them"

Chicken
Beef
Shrimp
Cheese     incorrect

The fifth one was "There are 7 Harry potters. List them" which was the easiest one ever and I had them written down before you could say Voldy Mouldy

Sorcerer's stone   (It's called the Philosophers stone don't change it please)

Half blood prince
Chamber of secrets
Deathly Hallows
Order of the phoenix

But as there is an odd number we went to the shoot out.  "How much has Jk Rowling made from her Harry Potter series in Dollars?"

We deliberated but Woven got closest even though they were over $70000 off.