Christmas Party 2

Sorry this has taken so long, I have been preoccupied with other bits. I had to finish the tag off first as well. I hope to update more now as I have finished school for 2 weeks. Hopefully I'll catch up a bit 😂 Enjoy!
--------

Everyone was either taking, eating or dancing. I, being the arkward person I am, stood next to the food and avoided talking to people.

I took a sip from my F/D as Olivia came up to me and grabbed my arm "What are you doing Liv?!" I ask, pulling myself back "We are going to dance and I don't give a damn what you say" she pulls me onto the dance floor and forces me to dance.

After a while I start to get into it and begin to freely dance with the girls, when I get a sinking feeling that someone is watching me. I shake it off as one of the smosh guys and carry on.

??? POV
A few years ago this person, innocent as a flower, was sent to our little gang. We tortured them, as we were ordered to. We corrupted them, as we were told to. And now they are acting like they are the big man. This person. This girl had been silent for years. Building a life. We forgot about her really. Until she barges in here, knife in hand, screaming at the top of her lungs "YOU KILLED HER YOU KILLED HER!" And now she wants us to kill this person. This y/n. So, simply I say I'll do it. As I need money; and they were offering millions.

I found her very easily. She was a YouTuber after all. I found her office and followed her here. Where my plan should start. I have a team of 16 surrounding this place. And soon enough it will start. No weapons this  time. Just a scare tactic to begin with. Then we shall move on to the bigger stuff.

Damien POV

I smile as I see Y/N dancing with the girls and walk over to Shayne "Hey man, how are you doing?" He greets me, we talk for a while until my phone beeps. I take it out and see a random number messaged me

Unknown
Keep your little y/n safe or bad things are going to happen....