Getting Ready for Damien [;-)]

Why is there a winky face in the title?
BECAUSE THERE IS AND IT'S AN INUENDO GOD!
Also, this may not be as good as my normal writing, because I'm still sick.
-------------

I woke up to my alarm clock at 6 AM. I like getting up early okay? And i like to get up before Courtney. I had a quick shower and walked back to my room. I closed the door and put some quiet music on, as to not disturb Courtney. I looked at my phone and saw the group chat with the girls was active. And our names had been changed. Here's some more banter between the girls! Just some top bants going on today!

4 girls 1 chat
Mari-o Well is she up?
Court Bourt: Yeah. I just heard the shower turn on.
oLIV: Perv
Court Bourt: I live with her
Mari-o: Yeah its not that weird Olivia.
oLIV: MY DREAMS!
N/N: DON'T LET THEM BE DREAMS!
Mari-o: Omg. I love your name!
N/N: Who changed them?
oLIV: Courtney
N/N: That's why they suck then...
Court Bourt: HEY!
Mari-o: they aren't the best
Court Bourt: wow thanks!
N/N: BRB. Gotta get ready!
Mari-o: ...your dates at 8PM. It's 6:30
N/N: I know. I'm skyping my friend at 7. And I have to go shopping because someone at all the damn food
Court Bourt: NOT IT!
N/N: I CAUGHT YOU LAST NIGHT!
Court Bourt: have you seen my vines...
N/N: vine is dead. And your stomach doesn't have its own mouth. You only have one. THAT EATS EVERYTHING!!
oLIV: BEEF
Mari-o: BEEF
Mari-o has added Shayne
Mari-o: SHAYNE YOUR GF HAS BEEF
Shayne: With?
oLIV: Y/N
Shayne: she ate the food again?
N/N: YES
Court Bourt: IT'S IN MY HOUSE
N/N: IT'S AN APARTMENT!
Shayne: Just say sorry to each other.
o-LIV: The fuq
Shayne: also. Penis.
Shayne has left the chat
Mari-o: the fuck?
Court Bourt: don't ask me
N/N: BRB

I turned off the chat and put F/B (favourite band) on and played F/S (favourite song) for me that's Panic! At the Disco~Don't threaten me with a good time and did my hair in F/H/S (Favourite hair style). And put some shorts and a random top on. I turned on my computer and logged onto Skype.

Within seconds I had a call coming throw from my friend. "Hi Y/N~" she spoke in a happy tone. "Hiya. What's up?" I ask, looking at her background. Did she move? "Nothing really. It's been been a bit boring." She smiles. "How about you? How's Smosh going? I've watched your Summer Games and god." She laughed, I joined in. "It's pretty cool. Apart from one person" I say, my voice getting louder "Eating mY fOoD!" "Triggered much?" Is F/N reply to which I nod, she knows how protective of food i am. We talk for a while longer, until 12, when Courtney walks in

"Y/N. There is no food!" She whines, I turn around to face her, with F/N dangling in the background "well, you ate it all" After finishing my Skype call I run to the shops, get food and order pizza.

"There. Food. Eat." I say, thrusting the box in Courtney 's face. I take one slice and get ready for Damien, as I wasted the day on Skype. And my phone. And YouTube. And Wattpad. What? There are really good stories. Even though there is a lot of smut containing me, I still say my fans are pure........

I do my hair, make-up (if your like me and don't wear it, then just put some lipstick on and call it a day XD) Get dressed and spend more time on my phone.

"Y/N!!!!!" A drugged up squealing child runs into my room. "What Courtney?" I answer the drugged up squealing child. "IT'S 7:58!!!" "IT'S FUCKING KNOW COURTNEY! And no. You may not follow or stalk me tonight. Okay?" She smirks "can you video or audio record?" "NO!" "Okay okay god. Fine. So I can't stalk you?" "You cannot follow me. Neither can anyone in your contacts OR Mari's OR Olivia 's. I'll talk to you about it when I get back okay?" "If you don't hold home with him" "COURTNEY FREAKING MILLER-" I get interpreted by the door bell. I roll my eyes, grab my back as Courtney opens the door.

"-nd you promise that she will he home by 2 at the latest" Courtney stop "yeah...." oh for god sake "and you will keep it in your pants?" Jesus christ "Courtney. Stop. Your not my mother. And you know I won't fuck him" she looks at me with a bitch what face but allows me to exit anyway. "See ya Court" I say as I leave "DON'T HAVE TOO MUCH FUN!" She yells as she closes the door. "Sorry" I laugh "That was worse then parent control" I laugh at his true statement (even though I would be worse in her shoes) and we leave for our date.

How was that? Not too back for a sick person ey? So recently for English, I've had to write a few stories. And I thought "hey. I have a random book on Wattpad. Maybe I could write this up?" So what do you think? Also, if your a Harry Potter fan, I'm doing an essay in it! Fun right? No. I can't ever watch Chamber of Secrets without analysing everything now. "That's CGI. That's a Propps character. That's foreshadowing. That's why A is different to B. That shows that Harry is a serial killer at age 12." SUCH FUN HEY!

I'm sorry. Built up anger isn't good. So of you want some stuff I'm doing in exams and my creative writing comment because I have had someone PM me for exam help/tips. Bye!!