Found

Hey so I've had a shit ton of ideas for this book so I'm closing this one faster then I wanted because why not.
--------

Damien POV

We arrived at the address and walked in as Ian called the cops. Mari gave everyone a torch as we began looking. Eventually, Shayne pulled us closer to voices and lights, we began to run after hearing screams.

Y/n POV
Courtney and I had been unchained so we now sat in a dark corner, talking about everything. "Hey, do you remember when she joined Smosh?" Courtney asked "She was so nice, and innocent-" "What happened?" I finished for her "Yeah, I mean now look at her" I nodded as she walked in

"oh, so you didn't want the food then." She spoke in a threatening tone "no matter. It's been fun girls. I'll see you in hell" and with that she left, closed the door and a hiss filled the room.

"GET DOWN!" I screamed my lungs out at Courtney "It's gas!" We laid on the ground and shimmied towards the door, which had been locked from the outside.

The gas filled the empty room easily, sweeping the floor with life. We watched in horror as a rat became prey to its death.

Rapid footsteps sounded from the opposite side of the door, Courtney yelled for help one last time before she gave up. I was about to follow her as police sirens sounded from the outside world, which gave both of us some hope as we started screaming again.

The door busted open and a familiar light flooded the room as I was pulled out and into someone's chest. I looked at the person and saw a terrified Damien holding me close.