Long Journey

UPDATED: August 2022

A week later everything was prepared and ready for us to head out to Summer Games. Courtney and I had our stuff packed and ready to go yesterday. We woke up early and drove to pick up Olivia and Mari before going to the office. The whole cast were waiting by three mini vans, they could only fit about 5 to 6 people with some bags and equipment. Ian yelled to get everyone's attention, before listing off the van everyone would be on. He told everyone to pee before getting in the vans, as the first people there would have the first picks of the rooms. He also gave a vlog camera to each van leader so we could all record the journey.

Van 1: Matt Raub, Wes, Joven, Flitz, Olivia and MariVan 2: Sunny, Lasercorn, Ian, Noah and KeithVan 3: Joe, Courtney, Shayne, Damien and Y/N

We all got onto our respective vans and headed out. I sat on the back with Damien, as the couple wanted to sit together. We started a little vlog with the camera before we decided to chill out, as it was a long ride. I put in my music, turning on my favourite playlist and opened my book, happily reading in peace. Once I had read 4 chapters I decided to stop being unsociable and talk to people. I take off my headphones and poke Courtney, "Court Bourt" I say, poking her. She responds, calling me by my nickname. "How is it over in lovers lane?" I ask with a smile on my face. "Dunno, you tell me" She said in one of her silly voices, referring to Damien and I. Looking over to him, I saw that he was sleeping and felt relieved he wasn't hearing what she was saying. Courtney and I spoke for a while before she went back on her phone and I started to doze off. I lent back and closed my eyes, falling into a comfortable sleep.

I wake up to voices and camera clicks again, seeing Shayne and Courtney looking back at me with their phones out. "Court" I say in a stern tone. She says that I had fallen asleep on Damien, and she reminded me of the competition we had going on that I forgot about. Shayne and Damien both wake up and join in on the conversation, until Papa Joe breaks the conversation up, "Hey guys. We're the first ones here. Go get a room!" He shouts, opening the door. I grab my bags and race out of the van with Courtney. We ran up the stairs to the rooms, Shayne and Damien were right on our heels. I give Courtney my bags and ran faster, getting one of the biggest rooms on the end. "HA! Suck on that Haas!" I shout, laughing and dancing around like a 5 year old. Courtney hops onto the room and dances with me while the two boys go find another room.

We put our stuff on the beds and look out of the window in the room, waiting for everyone else to arrive.

Hey guys! So thanks for reading this Chapter and I have counted in the votes. The team you have chosen so far is Randy Bandits. But it can all change now. Just comment and your vote will be taken in (you can vote again  if you really want. I don't mind.)

Also as it's summer games I am going to try and copy it ad best I can. But if it's wrong, don't blame me okay?

Okay.

(Maybe Okay will be our always)

Okay so thanks and I'll see you in the next chapter in this Damien X Reader story. BYEEEEEEEE!!!