Which Witch

Damien and I walk back into the games office, hungry. Joven suggests we all grab lunch together, and as a way of filling a video space I gave then the idea of recording it.

"Hey guys!" Wes introduced the video. "We are going to get FOOD guys. Where are we going Joven?!" He shoved the camera into his face "Where ever Laser corn makes me drive" he truthfully

Everyone piled into Joven's car and he started to drive "I'll just say stop yeah Joven?" Lasercorn said, looking out the window "If you don't leave it to late" he said, concentrating on the road. I took the camera from Lasercorn "Papa Jovie" Mari says "NOOOO" a triggered Joven replies

One timeskip later

"WE ARE HERE AT WHICH WITCH" Lasercorn screams, running in. He's hungry poor guy.

We chose our sandwiches and pay. We begin to walk out, still filming "What sandwich did you get Laserc- Did you eat it already?!" Mari complains "HEY I'M A HUNGRY MAN MARI" I rolled my eyes and held onto my F/SW (Favourite Sandwich)

Back at the office

"LET'S ANSWER YOUR TWITTER QUESTIONS!!" Once we answered 3 group questions we ended the recording and sent it to the editors.

That was a goooooood sandwich

----
I'm sorry updates are a lot more spread out and shorter at the moment, my mock exam season has started so I'm revising like mad. I'll try and write some chapters as I'm walking to school and when I go to my clubs and so on, but I can promise long or more chapters.

Please bare with me, my mock season ends sometime in December so I'll update more around Christmas.

Thank you for your support on this book, and some of my others. I look forward to writing more. Thank you again, and I'll see you on the next chapter.