More Banter

I woke up in a bed. That I don't regonise or anything. I look around and see my phone on the table next to the bed. So I must have planned this? Why happened. I was on my date with Damien. Then what happened......

"Morning Y/N" Damien says, walking in and sitting on the bed next to me "You passed out and I put you in here" he says, as if reading my mind. I smile and get out of it "Thanks Damien" I kiss him on the cheek and hug him. He hugs back and we have a morning chat about life. {EXERSTENTAL CRISIS} Then my phone beeps. Once. Twice. Ten times.

(M=Mari C=Courtney O=Olivia Y=You)

4 girls 1 chat
M-She slept there?!
C-Yeah. She didn't come home last night.
O-Okay. But Courtney. You have to answer this honestly.
C-Yeah. ....
O-did shayne come?
C-OLVIA SUI!
M- Omfg 😂😂😂
Y-Liv!
O-DID DAMIEN COME?!
Y-OLVIA!
M-WAIT. Did you two fuck
C-....
Y-NO
O-YOU DIDN'T ANSWER COURTNEY
C-....
M-Courtney
Y-Court?
C-I refuse to answer
O-OOOOOO
M-OOOOOOOOO
Y-OOOOOOOOOOOO HELLLLLLLL NAHHHHHHHHH
C-I was drunk okay?
M-how many drinks?
C-6....
M-pussy
O-i can't handle 5
Y-I don't drink so
M-you did that one time
Y-And that's why I don't drink. I have no idea what happened to me. I was vulnerable. I wasn't how I normally am.
C-.........
Y-ANYWAY HAHAHAHAHAAAA
O-Okay see you beauts later
C-Yeah. 11 right Liv?
O-Ya
M-10:30 Y/N. Playing some semxy games

I put my phone Down and go grab a drink. Damien it still on the bed, playing on his phone.

Y-oo yes give that to me dads
C-Y/N?
O-😂😂
M-Yes daddies
C-Y/N with a daddy kink oh yes

I walk back into the room and see Damien on my phone "Damien?! Get off that!" He looks at me like I'm hiding something "My friends don't talk about the best stuff."

Y-Wait one second while I punch Damien in the face.
C-Kinky
M-OOOOOOOOO y/n punishment AND A daddy kink. Damien lucky eh?
Y-Not really. He stole my phone and wrote that 'Daddy' shite then I just had to slap him a little.
O-and you did that with your mouth?
Y-wut
O-nvm. See ya laters!

"It was funny!" He smiles "yeah yeah" I kiss him "Come on. I'll drive you back to yours" I agree and we get back in his car.

When I get back to my apartment, I am not only trying to take a shower, get dressed and eat food fast, I'm also being bombarded with questions by the blonde. Why did I have to like the guy my friends want me to?