Show W/ No Name

If your comment didn't get put into this chapter I'm very sorry. I had this written before many came in and I couldn't edit it as it was already a longer chapter. Thank you for submitting them and they still may be used later on....
-----------

"Okay now time for you ask Smosh. These are the questions that you've sent us with the hashtag #AskSmosh and we shall answer your questions now......."

I handed the tablet to Courtney Freaking Miller and 'she' looked at me strangely "DO I EAT THIS?!" 'She' yelled, causing me and Damien to chuckle "No you read off of it" Damien smiled "OH! BUT YOU KNOW I CAN'T READ!" Courtney FREAKING Miller's munge bellowed out.

(Gonna be bringing back the munge soon. So get ready for a face fulla munge)

"Okay so the first question is from @EmilyIsAnOutcast who asks "If you could go anywhere, where would you go and why?'" Damien read out, then looked at me and 'Courtney' "Oh I'd go to Galifrey and steal a TARDIS. That way I can go anywhere and everywhere." I answer quickly. "THAT WOULD BE COOL!" Courtney responds. "SO THAT'S LIKE A LOOPHOLE!"

"Courtney?" Damien asks, holding in his laughter. "OH I WOULD LOVE TO GO TO A PLACE WHERE I CAN HAVE AN ENDLESS SUPPLY OF CATS AND 4K TVS TO EAT! AND ALSO TAMPONS. AN ENDLESS SUPPLY OF TAMPONS" he-i mean She yells out.

"On your period?" I ask, giggling. 'Courtney' stands up harshly "I'M ALWAYS ON MY PERIOD" She yells out "THIS" She points to herself "IS A PERIOD PIECE!" 'She' then sits back down as if she were resting her case. "So is that why you're always angry?" Damien asks giggling, resulting in Courtney to death glare him.

The room goes deathly silent and stays that way for a solid 3 minuets, save the occasional giggle from either me, Damien or someone off camera.

"YES!" Courtney yells, which breaks the silence and sends the room into a fit of giggles.

"Okay then. Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeext question" Damien hands me the tablet and I read the next question out. "@Sanchilla273 asks How did you all meet and what were your first impressions on each other?" Damien immediately smiles like the Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland "When I first met Y/N I thought 'that person is funny, beautiful and seems honest.' And if I'm honest I was very right about all three of those things" He smiles at me and moves on "when I first met Courtney here" he points to Freaking Miller, not Miller "I thought that she's one crazy and mental bitch. And, again, I was very right"

"HEY! THAT'S RUUUUUUUUUUUDE!" We all laugh and they look at me. "Well when I first met Courtney Freaking Miller I thought (Your Answer) and when I met Damien (Your HONEST answer)" I said and looked away.

I hand the tablet to Courtney and 'she' reads the final question "OKAY HERE'S A QUESTION FROM PhanGirl3363 IF YOU COULD BE WITH JUST ONE PERSON FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WHO WOULD IT BE AND WHY?!" She bellows out like a grizzly "ER. PROBABLY THAT THERE STATUE OF LIBERTY! BECAUSE I LOVE HIM!" Again, Courtney sends us all into a fit of laughter. Damien smiles brightly. "Well I would probably be stuck with Y/N or Shayne because I live them both" He arkwardly laughs and places the spotlight onto me "Y/N what about you?" I think "Either (favourite fictional charater) (mine would be Newt from maze runner who wouldn't wanna be stuck with Thomas Brodie Sangster?Just saying) or Damien because he's a funny guy" I quickly end off the sentence.

"NOW TIME FOR SMOSH ASKS YOU!" Courtney yells "WE ASKED YOU GUYS IF YOU HAD TO GO ON A DANGEROUS ADVENTURE IN TIME WHAT ARE THREE DIFFERENT FICTIONAL CHARACTERS YOU WOULD TAKE WITH YOU AND WHY"

Damien takes the tablet and reads the first answer. "@EmilyIsAnOutcast says 'The 12th doctor because he knows his way around, Viktor from Yuri!!! On Ice for skating skill, could be useful in combat and Josh Dun he play the drums well'" he finished reading and nods "pretty awesome bunch of people."

I take the tablet and as soon as I open my mouth to speak Courtney 's  life bellows out "I'M GONNA GO CHANGE MY TAMPON. BYE!" And leaves "okay." I shrug "So anyway @ellemfao says 'tbh probably Hermione Granger, Percy Jackson and like Elliot Alderson. 10 pts if you know who that is lol' okay well 10 points to what house?" I look at Damien "Well depends what house you are in." I nod and shrug. "I guess so."

Shayne munges in, ('Munges' was word 666. Just saying) and sits down. "So what did I miss?" He smiles "Wow dude. You were in the bathroom for a while. What happened in there?" Damien smiles, taking the tablet off of me and handing it to Shayne. "I've seen things." He beings "I've seen things no human should. Basically I had an explosive shit" we all burst out laughing and Shayne finds the next answer.

"Okay @unknownfigureNo1 says" he sighs and looks at Damien "Be prepared" he then goes back to the answer "They said 'Thomas, Minho and Newt from the Maze Runner because they have done so much dangerous stuff and they're my boys" Shayne finishes and looks at Damien and I "THEY'RE MY BOYS TOO I LOVE THEM SO FREAKING MUCH! HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE DEATH CURE YET OH MY GOD I CRIED SO MUCH IT WA-" Damien covered my mouth to stop my ramble about how great the story and everything was.

"Okay that's the show folks" Damien says in a cartoon character like voice "We'll see you next time" Shayne joins in with a stereotypical narrator voice "On the Show With No Name" they both say together. I try to say something but it came out mumbled due to Damien's hand still covering my mouth.