Videos Here There And Everywhere

It's a long title I know, work with me here!

We just finished the lunchtime and immediately went onto recording a game bang. We played FNAF Sister Location, which I had already played for my own channel. I laughed when they got jumpscared and they eventually gave up and made me play it, perfectly.

Then we recorded a Board AF, in which we played Drunk Stoned or Stupid. Boze joined in with this one, and as she is new, she had an advantage in the game. Then, as everyone was already there, we recorded a game of Sheriff of Nottingham. That should take 4/5 episodes so far.

After that I recorded another part of my Until Dawn series, the Smosh Games recorded Black Ops 2 for another game bang. We were quite busy. 5/6 episodes for SG.

We took a break to grab some water and food then we went back to recording video after video after video.

At least we should get the weekend off!!

So it's 00:10 in England right now, and I'm very tired. I wrote this because I had another nightmare and couldn't sleep so here you go!

I did say chapters will be a bit weird for a bit, when ever I get a chance to write I will, it will mostly be around this time I guess.

Thanks for sticking with me guys and I'll see you in the next update!!