GAME BANG! 272

Strap yourselves in, this is a long ass chapter. Sit down. Get a nice drink, a snack. Your favorite pet. Get comfy. And enjoy!
-------

Live from Hollywood California, its the 272 game bang extravaganza! Starring your favorite game bang games from over the last 6 years like: Five Nights At Freddy's, Cards Against Humanity, Gang Beasts, Twister and we recreate the most requested game bang moment of all time. 

"GAME BANG! 272!" We all yell out as the cameras start rolling. The room is full, all of smosh games and squad stand/sit around for the longest game bang episode to begin. "Ladies and Gentleman!" Joven yells out, wearing his comic book exclamation suit "This is the biggest game bang ever! We are celebrating 272 game bangs!" We all cheer to save the audience from having to hear Joven's  voice anymore. Joven then goes on to explain all about whats going to happen and why we chose 272 and not wait for 300. In fact that would have made a lot more sense to wait and plan it more. Joven then thanks everyone for watching us play random games. "5 GAME BANGS?! ISNT THAT TOO MANY?!" Someone yells out. "But we also have 5 punishments!" Joven cackles evilly "nooooooooo" Courtney whines 

Ian, Lasercorn, Wes, Joven, Mari and Sohinki play Gang Beasts. Teams- Lasershire, Marhinki and Wian. Going head to head in round one was Lasershire and Marhinki. They played 7 games and Marhinki ended up winning. Round two was Lasershire VS Wian. They play 9 games and after a turn of events Wian win. Joven and Lasercorn have to eat play-doh, but who feeds it to him? The remaining teams compete to see who will feed them. Mari and Sohinki feed Joven and Lasercoen the play-doh. Sohinki makes an Italian dish for Lasercorn and Mari makes a burger for Joven. 

Sitting around the table for Cards against humanity is: Me, Joven, Keith, Damien, Shayne and Courtney. Keith explains what we are playing as we all listen. Damien explains the punishment, which is acting out what is on white cards we draw. Not too bad. Damien goes first, his black card is 'With a one-time gift of just $10 you can save a child from ___' The 5 white cards were: 'Free ice-cream, yo', 'My sex dungeon', 'A good sniff', 'Deez nuts' and 'Your weird brother'. Damien voted for 'Deez Nutz' which was my card! Shayne went next 'As reparations for slavery, all African-Americans will receive ___'. The white cards given in were: 'Getting caught by the polive and going to jail', 'The white half of Barack Obama', 'Africa', 'Half-assed foreplay' and 'A one-way ticket to Gary, Indiana'. Shayne chose 'Africa' as the funniest, given in by Damien, and the turn passed to Courtney. Her black card read 'In the 1950s, Psychologists prescribed ___ as a cure for homosexuality.' The white cards were as follows: 'All the single ladies', 'Blow jobs for everyone!', 'Dem titties', 'My genitals' and 'Objectifying women'. Courtney chose my card 'objectifying women'. My card required two white cards. 'Listen son, if you want to get involved with ___, I won't stop you, just steer clear of ___.' the options were: 'Listen son, if you want to get involved with a three way with my wife and Shaquille O'Neal, I won't stop you, just steer clear of science.', 'Listen son, if you want to get involved with whatever a McRib is made of, I won't stop you, just steer clear of an interracial handshake.', 'Listen son, if you want to get involved with raising three kids on minimum wage, I won't stop you, just steer clear of Child labor.', 'Listen son, if you want to get involved with the black half of Barack Obama, I won't stop you, just steer clear of Child Protective Services.' and finally, 'Listen son, if you want to get involved with a flesh light, I won't stop you, just steer clear of a German dungeon porn.' I chose Shayne's card;  'Listen son, if you want to get involved with a three way with my wife and Shaquille O'Neal, I won't stop you, just steer clear of science.' as the funniest. Joven had the black card 'The blind date was going horribly until we discovered our shared interest in ___',  the white cards were 'Stuffing a child's face with Fun Dip until he starts having fun', 'Not reciprocating oral sex', 'Grammar Nazis who are also regular Nazis', 'September 11, 2001' and 'being on fire' Jovens favorite was Courtney's card 'Being on fire'. Keith went next. 'Legend has it, Prince wouldn't perform without ___ in his dressing room'. The choices were: 'Condoleezza Rice', 'The Past', 'The Holy Bible', 'Chris Hemsworth' and 'An unforgettable Quinceanera'. Keith chose my card ''An unforgettable Quinceanera'.

Y/N- 3
Damien-1
Shayne-1
Courtney-1
Joven-0
Keith-0

Keith and Joven had to do the punishment. 

Lasercorn, Boze, Wes, Shayne, Damien and Sohniki then moved on to play FNAF 4, which I really like! I love the FNAF games which is why they wouldn't let me play it. The punishment was to go into an animationic suit.

Lasercorn- Night 2, 1am
Boze- Night 2, 2am
Wes- Night 2, 4am
Sohinki- Night 2, 3am
Daddy Damien- Night 2, 3am
Shayne- Night 1, 3am

The two losers, Lasercorn and Shayne, had to out on the suits. Shayne was Bonnie and Lasercorn was Freddy. 

Damien, Joven, Wes, Keith and Noah were playing twister while Mari was 'judging'. The 4 losers had to wear dresses. Joven, Lasercorn and Wes went up first. Joven fell after levitating for 3 seconds, Wes fell a while after, leaving Lasercorn-i mean PartyCorn to win. Damien, Keith and Noah went next. Keith fell after two moves. Noah fell and Daddy Damien won, meaning he and PartyCorn were safe from dressing like an eleven. Cake was put on the board to make it harder. Joven fell into the cake and mari laughed so hard she fell off of her chair. 

Then Lasercorn, myself, Joven, Courtney, Mari and Ian played Just Dance. Lasercorn and Courtney went first. Lasercorn went 'Rogue' and didn't follow the dance moves on the game. Then Ian and I went up to dance, i don't think i did too bad. Joven and Mari went next, they both looked like they did really well. 

Mari-11252
Joven-11162
Ian-8114
Courtney-7085
Y/N-5756
Lasercorn-2913

The Iancorn dance happened again and it was so beautiful it nearly brought me to tears.... from laughter. "I REMEMBER! THE LOVE IS COMING BACK!"

"272! 272! 272! 272! 272! 272! 272!"