Last Day

UPDATED: August 2022

Today was the last day here, so me, Mari and Courtney were all swimming while Olivia was skyping her boyfriend in our room. We had moved on from swimming and were talking to each other while laying on various different floats. Courtney was in the donut, Mari on the long blue float, and I was on the pizza. We were talking about what do to today, as we had the whole day. "We could watch some movies" Mari suggested, "We could have a movie marathon with some other people" Courtney added. We started planning out the movie day for a while, until Wes, Flitz, Joven and Lasercorn jumped in the pool, screaming. The three of us hop out the pool, going to change and leaving the loud dicks inside the pool.

We change into some comfortable clothes and head down to the cafeteria for some coffee. We sit on our usual table for a while before heading back to the common area and set up a comfortable movie set up. Mari texts the group chat as Courtney picks a summer movie. Everyone comes down, getting comfortable and watching the movie. After the movie we play a few games of Smash and Mario Kart before we all head to our rooms to pack for our ride back tomorrow. Courtney and I clean up the common area quickly, putting everything back and in the dishwasher. We then run up to the room, seeing Olivia was finally off skype. We talk and pack for hours before getting an early night for the next day.