Why Didnt You Tell Me?

Damien looked at me and pulled me into his arms. He cradled me for what seemed like hours before he spoke up.

He pulled away and looked at me with his tear-stained eyes "Why didn't you tell me?" He choked out "I wanted to forget" I said before cuddling up to his warmth once more. He drops the subject, sensing that I don't like remembering the experience and pulls me close to him, letting me, and himself, cry on the matter.

Some time later the darkness clouds my eyes and I fall asleep cuddles up next to a warm Damien once more.

I awoke to a soft voice and an amazing smell. I opened my eyes and saw a smiling Damien holding two plates with a stack of Pancakes with Maple Syrup on both.

He kissed my forehead and handed me a plate of Pancakes alone with a knife and fork. We ate the pancakes and watched some YouTube, spending a while just cuddled up with one another.

-------

Hey guys just a quick chapter because I felt the cliff hanger last chapter was a bit mean so here's some Damien fluff.

I'm gonna be hanging around in Discord and Kik for a while so hit me up!

Kik- @Random_Human_1

Discord- Mythical Taylor #3222

I'll be accepting everyone for a while so hit me up if you wanna chat. That's all for today see ya soon!