ATTACK OF THE MUNGE!!

Updated January 2023 {Sorry I took a long, needed break of rewriting}

I woke up to my alarm clock as usual, turning it off without a second thought. After staring up to the ceiling for a few moments I jumped up and ran to the bathroom for a warm shower before getting dressed. Looking through my closet I land on a dark green Last of Us crop top, blue acid wash shorts with black leggings underneath and comfortable sneakers to match. I brush out my hair and apply a little bit of makeup before finishing off the outfit with a combat green beanie.

Once I was happy I headed into the main room, seeing everyone had left during the night I quickly clean up any left over mess before making breakfast for myself and Courtney. Courtney sleepily walks into the kitchen, rubbing her eyes as I pass her some fresh coffee. She sits at the breakfast bar as I plate up some eggs and toast, passing one of the plates to her. We eat our breakfast while talking about whatever came to our minds. After we both finished Courtney cleaned up and I went to my room for a moment.

While I was waiting for Courtney to get ready I decided to watch some random videos on YouTube, not really wanting to get into something that I wouldn't be able to leave soon. Eventually she calls my name and we grab our bags, getting everything we might need for the day. I pick up my laptop, chargers, wallet, water bottle and phone, putting things in my bag before getting my keys and heading out of the apartment with Courtney. We hop into the car, myself in the drivers side, and I drive us to the office.

Arriving at the office, we head our different ways and I walk into the games room. Sitting at my desk I start the usual routine of turning on my computer, setting everything up ready to record and looking through emails. Nothing exciting happens in the early hours, so it's really a perfect time to sort out all the important business stuff. After a few minutes every begins to pile in and we start talking about everything and nothing, another day to day activity.

The days are normally structured like this, and the routine is nice, sometimes it gets boring but those are normally the days when we decide to prank Ian, Squad or anyone else who crosses our paths. As it was a Monday, Mari, Joven, Damien, Wes and I loaded up Minecraft to film some Western Maricraft to go with the Summer Games. Shayne walks in with a smile, "Ya'll ready to get your Munge on?" He asks in a western accent, sitting in Lasercorn's chair.

"What the fuck is a Munge?" I asked, not knowing how much I would grow to regret that question. "Well" Shayne smiles, "You'll learn..."