Unknown

??? POV

I watch the screen at the live footage of them hanging out. They all seem so happy. Like they are enjoying life. Carefree. Innocent. BAH. I move the camera to his face. Damien. He looks happy with her. She stole him from me. That bitch walks into the frame...dancing.

All of my friends. My old friends.

Do I miss them?

Fuck no. Over my dead body.

I switch the cameras off and call Jack in. If we are going to do this. We need a plan. And a damn good one at that. 

Y/N POV                                   
Mari walks in holding a her phone and an iPod "Y/N LET'S DANCE AGAIN!" I laugh and get off my chair, and we dance like crazy again. She films it on her instagram story, the goes live.

??? POV

A notification is sounded on my phone. She's live. I join and watch Mari and the bitch dancing. I read the comments as they process in. 'I love you' 'Omg Y/N dabbed' '#dancelikenooneswatching' 'MARI DO TYE SPLITS' 'Hi' 'Notice me' 'Senpai' I decided to comment one thing 'Why are you with her?'

Y/N POV

Mari and I dance to the endless amount of songs that come on. To name a few:

Alphabet Boy- Melanie Martinez
Mad Hatter- Melanie Martinez
Dollhouse- Melanie Martinez
Bittersweet- Panic! At the Disco
Into You- Arianna Grande

And so many more. F/S came on and I just went mad. Mari couldn't stop laughing. But then neither could I after Joven walked in singing Call Me Maybe.