Vlogging new heights

"Y/n?"
Poke poke
"Y/n?"
Poke poke
"Y/n!?"
Poke poke
"Y/n!!"
Poke poke
"Y/N!"
Poke push
Thud

"HEY WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!" I jump up after being pushed off of my comfy bed, my eyes searching for the dark haired male who I knew did it. "I was waking you up. Duh!" I run across the bed and knock him onto the floor "there are nicer ways to do that" he sticks his tongue out at me and I get off of him and walk into the bathroom for a shower, and to get dressed.

I waited in the loving room and waited for the others to get ready. Once they got their asses in gear we went outside and got on the tube to the London Eye.

Timeskip brought to you by the image of the wheel, flaming, rolling up to parliament. Funnily enough, they are quite close. (They see me rollin' they hatin')

We bought some McDonald's and git into the massive que for it. Once we FINALLY got into the bubble thingy we watched the view. And did I mention we were vlogging this?

"THIS IS THE HIGHEST I'VE EVER BEEN!" Courtney yelled out. "Er. Bitch. Your wrong. Do you want me to tell you when your were the highest you've ever been?" She throw me a blank face "This is the highest thing I've ever been on?" "That's better" we laughed as the boys looked at each other and left the wheel of doom.

Hello everyone. Yet another short and crappy chapter. I'm working on the Halloween special. It WILL run into the storyline.....heh...heh...heh...HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHHHHGGGGGGGG*coughs and splatters*

Sorry. Sorry. God. Hah.