MILKSHAKE DECATHALON!!

Yes I know that this was ages ago but I love this and the churro decathalon so I'll be adding these in because they are great videos and why the hell not. \_(•~•)_/  Also if you have anything you would like added to the story just comment or message me, I wanna try and make this book one that includes a lot from the readers so it's more like your story. Also, I go back to school tomorrow so updates might take longer as I start to take my exams really fucking soon so, just be aware that I may not be dead if I don't upload for a month or two. Anyway, enjoy the chapter.
-------

Once the cameras have turned off Shayne took the 'Courtney' wig off and laughed "Yeah it's not funny anymore" Courtney took the wig off of him and slapped him round the face with it then walked out. "HEY!" He yell/screamed and ran after her "IT'S VERY FUNNY!"

Timeskip brought to you by Lasercorn's fire obsession.

Damien and I got back to the SG office and sit down while talking about the video we just shot when @MattRaub walks in "Y/N, Mari, Joven. It's time" "Wait I thought Wes was coming?" Mari asks as she gets up "He has already had too many." Joven nods "MILKSHAKE DECATHALON TIIIMMMEEEEE" Mari pulls my arm as I grab my phone and get pulled out of the door.

THANKFULLY we get in MattRaub's car and not Joven's box of death. Mari and I in the back and Joven in the front with MattRaub driving-luckily. We have two cameras in the car, one MattRaub's side and the other Joven's.  We also have a Go-pro for when we leave the car to get some milkshakes.

Joven does the intro to the video and MattRaub explains the rules. "We are going to 10 different milkshake places. These cannot be the same restaurant. You must finish your milkshake BEFORE we get to the drive through of the next place" We arrive at the first place: Mcdonalds. We go to the drive though and order our milkshakes, forgetting that they come with whipped cream.

We guzzle them down and arrive at Jack in the box. Feeling pretty good, I smile happily and joke around with Joven, who's already feeling slightly crappy. Who gets pissed when there's whip on the second milky milkshake.

As we get close to the next place Mari speaks up "What are we doing with our lives you guys?" MattRaub replies with "Raise your hand if this was your idea" Joven shakily raises his right hand in the air, resulting in Mari flipping him off.

"It's Chickfillet" MattRaub sighs as he pulls in and sends Joven in to order our milkshakes.

He comes back holding then and guess what, the guy who complains about the whip gets us all the whip.

As we begin drinking number three Joven calls out "You know, taste wise. Not as good as Mcdonalds" "True. Maybe this is a bad location, normally these are good" I reply, sucking on the straw.

Joven takes one of the bags he just got, burps in it and folds it up "No don't fold it up like it's a delicious treat!" MattRaub yells to which Joven laughs at.

After a long time of driving MattRaub realises "Oh it's taking us to freaking Ben and Jerry's" My eyes light up "BEN AND JERRY'S?!" I cannot wait for this milkshake now. Screw the Chickfillet.

We get out of the car and get our milkshakes. Joven and Mari look at them depressingly as if they were there loved ones being placed into a coffin. Whiiiiich is awful as milkshakes are happy and lovely and tasty and *drinks shake* THIS IS DELICIOUS!!!

"Ooh I think it's Coldstone" MattRaub says as he looks at where Google maps is taking us. Once we arrive we leave the car and go get the milkshakes. "To number 5!"

Joven starts burping and asks Mari and I for an extra bag. I quickly pass him one from earlier and he starts gagging. He puts the bag over his mouth and shakes his head "I DON'T KNOW WHAT MY BODY IS DOING!" He complains. Then starts to puke up the milkshakes. In the car.

MattRaub pulls over and kicks Joven out of the car. Joven sits crosslegged on the path and continues to puke.

We only made it to 5 milkshakes.