The Date

Bolded writing in this chapter is included. A/Ns throughout are in brackets!
-------
We left the apartment complex and to the car park, still talking about Courtney's whole....You know what I'm talking about. "Well. She's just protective of me. As I am of her." I attempt to explain "it's. Complicated don't worry" I smile and he nods. Damien opens the car door for me, I thank him with a "Thank you kind gentleman" in an old timey British Accent. He copys the accent replying.

Timeskip brought to you by CRISPY CREME DOUGHNUTS!!

He blindfolded me a few streets ago (NoT kInKy JiMmY) and now I can't see where we are, as we have parked. "Damien? We are we?" I ask the empty air. I get no reply so I begin to worry. Did he leave me here? Obviously. Why would he like you anyway? I jus- It was clearly fake. No. Just leave me alone.. Why? Why should I stop wh- "Y/N? Are you okay?" I felt an arm pull me out of the car "Yeah. I'm fine Damien" I reply to the voice. He leads me somewhere but, I can't tell.

"Okay. Just stand here" he let's go of me and I hear shuffling. I then hear his footsteps come behind me and all of a sudden I can see again. I look around and see a picnic in the middle of the woods with fairy lights around.

"Woah." I turn around to see a grinning Damien "Did yo-" he cuts me off with a kiss (there's gonna be a LOT more of that ;-)) and smiles "Shayne kinda helped" he scratches the back of his neck. "It's beautiful!"

We sit, talk and eat the picnic. Then we get back in the car. "Wh-" "Put this back on. We're going somewhere else" he says, handing me the blind fold.

When we arrived at the next place, he helps me out the car and takes it off me. "Why are we at th-" before I finish he hands me a movie ticket "WE ARE WATCHING IT? OMG!!" I jump up and down like a five year old. He laughs at me and takes my hand, leading me into the cinema.

We buy F/S (Favourite Snack) and F/D (Favourite Drink) and find good seats. We sit down and watch the movie.

Timeskip!

"That was amazing!" I say as we leave, Damien smiles at me. As we drive to his place we talk about random shit. Once we arrive he opens the car door for me, I thank him with a kiss on the cheek. He fumbles around in his back pockets to find his key, once he has found them he opens the door and let's me enter first. I thank him again and walk in.

He closes the door and walks to the kitchen and finds a note

'Hey man, out with Courtney. Hope your date went well. Also, have some of these-you never know ;)
Shayne'

Attached to the note were condoms. I laughed "Well. Better safe then sorry?" I say between laughter. We watch MORE MOVIES and eat more PIZZA because pizza is love pizza is life.

I felt my eyelids get heavy and I fell asleep on Damien, sitting on the sofa.

There is the date! Done. Happy?

Also, HIIIIIIII I STILL SICK. I STILL WRITE. I KNOW IT CRAPPY BUT YA KNOW!

Also, if there is any differences in my writing for a bit, it's because something...personal has recently happened. And I don't wanna share it yet.

ANYWAY BACK TO HAPPINESS!

DO YOU LIKE MAZE RUNNER?

DO YOU LIKE THOMAS BRODIE SANGSTER?

DO YOU LIKE DYLAN O'BRIEN?
(I know you do sourwolf29)

I'M GONNA WRITE A NEW BOOK ON DIS. I KNOW I HAVE A LOT OF BOOKS BUT I DON'T CARE RIGHT NOW!

Sorry. Caps lock. 😂 So anyway thanks for reading. See you in the next chapter! Bye for now!!