Love Birds!

Courtney laughs at my difficulties as I pull a heavy bag full of presents out of the car. "Why did you even buy everyone a present, and bring them all today?" She laughs as she holds the door open "Well, it's Games Secret Santa and I thought why not give everyone their presents today as well?" She shook her head "fair point. You would forget other wise" I nodded and walked with her into the Squad office.

"Hey n/n!" Olivia yelled as she saw me enter I smile at her and replied "Hey" before placing the squads presents under their tree. "Ooo you got us stuff?" Keith asks as he walks in holding a ruby ball "yep. I should go to my office though. I'll see ya later I smile and leave "Bye Santa" Courtney jokes as I close the door.

I walk into Games and place my Secret Santa with the rest of them. "Hey guys!" I smile and place the other gifts under the tree "Hey n/n" Mari greets. As I stand up I feel arms around my waist "Hey there y/n" Damien 's quiet voice fills my ears "Morning Dames" I turn in his arms and smile as he pecks my lips.

"Break it up Love Birds" old man Joven yells and throws a plushie at us. We laugh and break apart.

"SECRET SANTA TIME!!" Wes yells as Boze walks in.

We set up the camera and begin.

----
Sorry for the short ass chapter, my school starts again tomorrow so updates might take longer or be shorter. Thanks for reading and I'll see you soon!