Week Off!

As the cameras turned off Ian smiles and looks at us "Okay guys! You can have the rest of the week off!" We all cheer one last time and go to get our stuff. "N/N?!" Mari calls after me "Yea Mar?" I turn and walk up to her "Wanna hit the beach this weekend?" She says with a smile "Sure!" "Awesome! Spread the word!" She high fives me and walks away.

I wander into the mostly empty office, save Boze hurrying out and two messy desks. They belonged to Joven and Lasercorn. All of Jovens 'important' stuff had been removed so I'm assuming he's left. I sit at my desk and sort our my computer files, as I'm sure Courtney and Shayne will be going home together. I'm not sure which house but it would be safer to leave it for an hour. Or like 3.

Once my files had been sorted and my computer cleared of all the shit I look at the time and see it only took me 10 minutes. Looking around, only Lasercorn came in while I was doing that. I then begin to tidy my desk space.

"Hey N/N" A deep voice says from behind me as two strong arms pull be backwards, I mean, there's only one person who that's gonna be. DANI-Damien. "Hey Damien" I smile and turn to face him. Smiling, he kisses my cheek "What are you doing in here? You DO know we are allowed to leave...right?" He smiles, letting go of me and sitting in his chair "Yeah but Courtney and Shayne are gonna be....you know...and i really do not wanna risk it at ALL!" i say, copying his movements and sitting down on my chair. We talk for a while, cleaning our desks at the same time. Then, once they were cleared we decided to head out.

I got into Damiens car as Courtney was my ride here earlier but she went with Shayne so I went with Damien.

On the way back we went to get some food at F/F/P (Favourite Food Place) and I got F/F with F/D.

Once we got back we sat in the sofa (couch) and watched a movie, until darkness took over my sight and I passed out on something comfortable.