Just A Normal Day

Firstly i would like to say congrats to Mari and Peter, I've known about their engagement for a while, but im so happy for her! On with the chapter!

Y/N POV

"JOVEN! You little bronzie!" Sohinki yells as we play GTA, or in this case GTS. Joven laughs and ignores the insult thrown at him. I laugh and continue driving around on my motorbike after Lasercorn. "5 STAR STRIP CLUB!!" Mari yells, followed by a loud curse word "Died?" Wes asks, chuckling "Yep" Mari confirms. We continue to play more GTS for a while. 

Once we end the video and send it to the editors we talk about random things to waste the rest of the time we had until lunch. Mari starts to dance around as if she was a crazy person, so i get up and join her. Wes rolls his eyes and puts some music on and joins in. Soon enough Lasercorn and Sohinki get up and dance as well.  I grabbed my phone and put the perfect song on for this moment. It was Crazy=Genius by Panic! At The Disco (Yes i love them a lot. So what?! Sue me!)

When Flitz, Boze, Damien and Ian walk in they get a face full of crazy people dancing, the looks on their faces were priceless! They looked like they just walked in on the worst thing possible, because Ian turned back on his heels, Boze joined in, Flitz left and Damien shook his head, laughing. 

After our little dance party we went to grab some food. By 'we' I mean me, Joven, Mari, Lasercorn and Wes took everyone's orders, hopped into Joven's death machine, also known as a car, and drove to get the lunches. 

We came back and ate in the meeting room, talking about everything we needed to do for the channel (which wasn't a lot, considering we still had a shit ton of videos from Mari's coffee incident). 

We joked around and played some games for fun "How about we do a live-stream?" Mari offered, we all agreed and set it all up. We sent out some tweets and posted on Instagram, then went live. It was a blast! We played a bunch of games and answered some questions from the fans, so it was very productive. 

I went to go see Courtney and Olivia, and grab a coffee. They were playing around on the swivel chairs and throwing around little sticky darts.  I joined in with their antics before heading back to the Games office. I edited some of my own videos for my channel, posted them and then went back to talking with the group. We agreed to have a beach day during the weekend, because why not? 

Shayne drove me and Courtney home, Damien also in the car as the boys live together. We made jokes and other silly car things to pass the journey time. Once Courtney and i got home we thanked the boys and ordered pizza. No way in hell i was cooking after today. 

We ate pizza and watched TV until 11, when we decided to have an early(ish) night. We tided up a bit then got ready for bed. We went to our rooms after saying Goodnight to each other and i passed out almost immediately.