Get Wet Slingshot Challenge

Hey guys, just a heads up this chapter probably won't be as good. I had my results day today and let's just say that what I got was less then ideal so if this chapter is different in anyway, that would be the reason. Again I'm sorry and let's get on with the chapter.
-------

"SMOSH SUMMER GAMES! WE BLEW IT!" Matt explains the rules for us getting WHET and our team goes first, Joven shooting first. Joven shoots Shayne and Balloonatics get a point because they got WHET. Courtney and Keith get WHET and Courtney takes the stand to shoot some balls.

Courtney takes her five shots and Keith and Damien get WHET and I throw balls. I get Damien WHET and Keith throws balls and manages to get Joven and Courtney WHET. Damien takes the stand and gets Keith WHET. Mari shoots balls and wettens Keith twice and me but shoots Damien in the balls.

The balloonatics take their turn, starting with Shayne, who gets Noah WHET twice. Ian gets Lasercorn WHET twice bit breaks his glasses. Lasercorn gets Shayne WHET three times. Noah gets Shayne WHET twice, Ian WHET three times. Olivia gets Shayne WHET twice. Lil cursed boy goes up and gets no one.

Inflatabulls= 11
Balloonatics= 14