Party

UPDATED: August 2022

Courtney parked the car outside their place, we all grabbed our bags and went to the door just as Keith showed up in an uber. Olivia knocked on the door and Shayne opened it with a smile, welcoming us inside. Damien was sat on the couch reading something, he looked over and waved at us with a smile, "Hey you guys made it!" Shayne showed us where to put our stuff and we watched some random videos while waiting for everyone else to show up.

Finally, everyone else showed up. We all had some food, played some games and did regular party stuff for a few hours. Once the excitement had warn off and everyone grew a little bit tired, Olivia suggested playing some old school party games. The group agreed, as it was something different to do and could be fun. We all sat in a circle with no particular order, just where ever we wanted to sit. I looked around the circle to see the order everyone ended up sitting in: Olivia, Courtney, Me, Mari, Wes, Flitz, Joven, Noah, Keith, Shayne, Damien, Lasercorn, Sohinki and Ian. Keith spoke up, asking which game we should play first and Joven suggested Truth Or Dare. We all agree and we start the game.

Hello. Sorry for the short chapter today, I need a few more ideas for the Dares and Truths. I have one for Noah and a 7 minuets in heaven couple. Thank you for reading and contributing to this story, I'll wait maybe a week for the next chapter in this story, or maybe a few days...

I have just released a Smosh one shot book (shameless self promotion) so if you would like to check that out then all means do.

If you have anything you wanna add to this book (e.g. couples, ideas for chapters, things for the party) that would be great as writers block is a terrible thing 😂 see you soon! Bye!