1st Game Bang

UPDATED: August 2022

After the war, and the cleaning up from the war, Damien, Mari and I went back to the Smosh Games room, where they were preparing to film a Game Bang. Joven invites us three to join in, and we happily accept and start setting up our computers and the game. Once everything was all set up, we join a private lobby and start filming. Mari starts to introduce the video, "Hey guys and welcome to Game Bang!" Joven interrupts her by saying that the game is starting. She tries to continue the intro, "So today we are playing Fri-" This time Wes interrupts her by asking who had Jason with the machete. Mari gives up on the intro and Damien takes over, "We are playing Friday the 13th and I. Am. JASON!" He triumphantly exclaims with a wicked smile on his face. -----Damien does a funny character as he hunts all of us down. He finds Mari and smiles happily as he does a bit while Mari runs away while screaming, "Hi, um, could you tell me where the bus stop is?" His character starts chasing after Mari, "Excuse me miss? Can you just tell me where the bus stop is? Just tell me where the bus stop is!" He yells out as he finally kills her. Damien successfully hunts and kills everyone. ------I look into the camera and begin to introduce everyone's characters, "Welcome to Friday the 13th. Starring: Off Brand Link" I look and point to Wes, "The Try-To-Hard Slut" I point to Joven who immediately takes offence, screaming that he couldn't choose his character, "The Fashionista" This time I point to Mari, who nods with a smile, "The Oh-So-Amazing-Quiet-Guy" I point to Flitz who tilts his hat slightly, "That-one-dude-you-think-you-killed-but-he-lived" I finally point to Damien who chuckles at his nickname. I look back to the camera and move closer before shouting my own nickname for the round, "AND THE PHSYCO MURDERER" I laugh happily, mimicking a villain. Suddenly my screen goes black and my face falls. I push a button on my keyboard an it does nothing. Everyone in the room starts laughing as the screen finally flashes an error message and I stare at the screen in resentment and defeat. ------"I dunno what ya'll are doin'" Flitz finishes filling a car up with the fuel, looking around for Jason, being played by Mari currently, "But I'm getting out if here" He finishes, getting in the car, Wes asks if he can get into the car with Flitz, who says no and starts to reverse. While Flitz is reversing the car, Mari finds him and Wes and manages to kill him with her throwing knives. From Wes' perspective it looked as if Flitz hit him with the car and Wes blows up, shouting at Flitz. ----Damien became Jason again, and this time he went against doing a bit. He stayed silent the whole game, pulling a Flitz, and hunted down Joven, who refused to die quietly. After he kille Joven, he immediately spotted Mari and ran after her, also killing her. Damien continued to hunt around, finding Wes as he ran into the same house as Flitz, who was looting silently. Unknowing that he lead Jason to them, Wes began to loot around the house before Damien began to break down the door. Both Wes and Flitz attempted to escape the house, but both ended up getting butchered. As the last person in the game, I had to wait it out. There was only 10 minutes left in the game, and the map was big enough for Damien to not find me, so I hid in a locker. Damien walked past my locker and I didn't hold down the button well enough, so my character let out a breath, alerting Damien of where I was. He killed me and won the game. -------Wes said the outro as we all waved into our webcams, ending our recordings. We sent the files to the editors and shut down the games and our computers. I pack my things into my bag and check my phone, seeing the group chat with Mari, Olivia, Courtney and I had blown up with poop emojis. The door opens and the Smosh Squad, minus Keith, had walked into the Games room. They greet us as Shayne and Damien invite everyone to a party at their apartment that evening. Everyone happily agrees before Shayne quickly adds that its a slumber party as no one needed to go into the office the next day. We set up a time to arrive, Damien texts us all the address and Courtney, Olivia, Mari and I all pile into Court's car, ready to head to the mall to by some pyjamas for the party.