Christmas Party 4

Don't play the music till I say.

Everything was silent. No one dared to move, until a candle turned on itself. And another. And another. And another until all the candles were on.

The door creaked open then slammed and all the candles blew out.

Complete darkness.
Complete silence.

Until the TV turned on and went onto static and (play the song) a creepy nursery rhyme started to play through it. I looked over at Damien who had appeared by my side and I looked around for the girls who were making their way over. I could see the rest of the smosh cast apart from Shayne following Courtney.

The knocking continued and moved around the house, slow at first then it became more rapid and quicker. A scream pierced my ears, the sound slashing throw my head like a knife.

Damien's grip around me tightened as it got darker.

??? POV
We had started the task as you could call it. Today we were just going to scare them a little.  That was until she turned up and started to boss us around, as always. She wasn't even meant to be here. Didn't she recuit us to do this anyway?

She walked past is,  high heels clicking against the cold pavement, phone in one hand, and her bag in the other. She was on the phone to someone, probably another kind of hitman.

She placed her phone in her bag and turned to me "Away" She simply said, as if she was half away herself. She handed me a lot of cash and waved me aside. She put on a panicked face and ran inside the building.