Vidcon

God. You guys love this story. Don't ya? (See above image!) Thank you so much for your support and contributions to this story. I love every single one of you guys so much! Anyway, here is the story!
------------
Damien woke me up in the worst way posible. Not only was I covered in water. He also jumped on me. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" I screamed in his face. You can't blame me, he just ruined my {Favourite Fandom} pajamas! "I'm waking you up" he said in a duh tone. "With WATER?!" "And energy!" I jumped out of my bed and pinned him down "it's too early for an ice cold shower Damien!" He laughed at me.

Timeskip

I was dressed, dry, showered, and still pissed at Damien! Courtney walked out of her room, so I grabbed her and walked out "What- Y/N!" "Coffee. Food. Vidcon starts in one hour, we need to be there now. The boys already left." Her mouth forms and O shape and we hurry up.

Timeskip

Because I have my own channel, and I'm part of Smosh, I have to do 2 panels and 2 loads of signing. Nit that I mind, I just can't hang out with Courtney all the time.

We are doing the Smosh meet up first, so we all stand in the centre of a massive hall and talk until people start walking in "HEY!" Flitz yells, to greet them.

First a short brown haired girl walked in with a group of girls. She wore a smosh shirt, shorts and blue vans. (@Jazkyn) The second girl had long black hair, with purple tips, she wore an SG sweater(hoodie) with black sweatpants(joggers) (Mooncloud82). The third girl had a dark brown afro, white Adidas flats, black skinny jeans and a GEEK crop top(@xxSmoshIsLifexx) and the final girl had blonde shoulder length hair, black skinny jeans, ankle boots,  denim jacket and a smosh shirt(@summer_denny)

They introduced themselves as (same order as above) Jasmine, Lilly, Jesse and Summer. Jasmine and Jesse talked to Wes, Lilly met Joven, Jesse also talked to Noah, and Summer talked to Shayne and Damien.

More fans flooded in and around 3 minutes after that first group of girls came in, I couldn't see anyone. I smiled and spoke to everyone who approached me, it was quite fun!

After this meet up, we have to do a panel, where everyone can ask us questions. We have to stand on a big stage, in front of hundreds of people. I'm kind of nervous, but I guess it will be okay.

What could go wrong?

------
I'M BACK!

Sorry I've taken forever to write this! I've been so busy. It may or may not be beca6ive started watching Rick and Morty...

Also, comment questions for the panel if you want. I might take forever to write up a chapter,but I can answer comments on the walk to school 👍

Thanks for reading this long overdue chapter! Bye!!