The Double Date

11:33 on the Video for the song         >(^-^>)

UPDATED: August 2022

-------------------

Courtney and I get home that night and we immediately start talking about the double date, which was apparently in a few hours. Why did I let myself be dragged into this? Courtney goes to shower while I sit in my room having a mini panic attack. I thought that the date would be at the weekend, like any normal person would plan it. But then again, nothing about either Courtney or Shayne was normal. I decide on wearing just a normal outfit, as it technically isn't a date for me, so it's fine, right?

I finally land on a black skater skirt and a white top, paired with tights and a pair of Doc Martins. I curl my hair at the ends and apply some light make-up. Once I was ready I walked into the lounge and sat on the couch, seeing Courtney walk out wearing a beautiful blue maxi dress. "Woah Court you look amazing!" I smiled, complimenting her. She flipped her hair, laughing before complimenting me back. We watch some pokemon, which has become a routine for us, while we wait for the boys to pick us up.

After a few minutes, there's a knock at the door, Courtney opens it and reveals Shayne standing there with some flowers for her. He was wearing a white button up shirt and smart pants. It was the first time I had ever seen him in smart clothes. I take the flowers from Courtney and put them in a vase with water before grabbing my purse, phone and keys, turning everything off and heading out the door, double checking I locked it as usual.

I sit in the back of the car with Damien, who was also wearing a smart button up shirt, but in black. We kind of sat in silence on the ride. I don't know if this is a date for Damien and I, or if he even wanted to go on a date with me in general. I was really confused about the situation. This is going to be a really awkward night. 

Sorry this is so short, and it took ages. I was in London all day today, so most of this is what I quickly wrote on the tube as some dick looked me up and down. The one day I wear shorts. THE ONE FUCKING DAY. breath. Hhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuu........

I went to Baker Street. Which was the highlight of my whole day. Fuck everything else!!

Okay! I'm calm(er) now. So what do you want to happen on this double date? Let me know. I kinda have a plan but it's very flexible. Like this whole plot.

I may update tomorrow, but it's my little brother birthday! He's 8 and I am being forced to the cinema. I have to sit with with bunch of children watching 'the nut job'. Kill me now.

If you read that whole A/N. Well done! You win a free pass to the next chapter. (Which will probably be delayed as author sucks) Bye guys!!

Just Friends?•Damien HaasOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara