Just An Ordinary Day

Courtney and I walk into the office, holding hot drinks for everyone inside. Courtney goes to Squad and I go to Games, as they are our corresponding offices. "Morning Mar" I say as I hand her a coffee "Morning N/N" We work separately until everyone has arrived.

The Games office was silent, as Mari and I were messaging the group chat. Mari was answering some fan questions on Twitter and I was editing my last video.

"Hi Mari" Matt's voice broke the silence that had consumed the room. As they spoke I went on YouTube and watched (Favourite Channel (Not Smosh, Dan and Phil) name).

As the last video ended I took out my ear buds and looked for new games on steam, for myself and the whole Games crew to play. I couldn't chose so I made a post on Twitter.

Hey guys. What games do you want myself and Smosh Games to play? Leave a comment!(Wink wonk)

I turned off Twitter and went to grab a coffee, as the rest of the crew came in and set up their equipment.

I pressed (Favourite hot drink) on the machine and GO. As it started to pour out I looked around, and only saw Joe at his desk. Confused, I grabbed my coffee and head back to the Games room. As I was walking I heard footsteps. Multiple footsteps even, but every time I turned around, no one was there. So, as usal, I kept walking.

Until I was hit in the back with a Nerf Gun Dart. I looked back and saw suprise suprise Courtney, Keith, Noah, Shayne and Damien holding guns. "Seriously?!" I asked, pissed off "Testing our aims for a video N/N" Keith spoke out I rolled my eyes and looked at Damien "I'm helping them." He said in a duh tone. Shurgging it off as normal behaviour I turned and walked back to the office. 5 minutes later Damien walks in and we sat to shoot Board AF.

"Can I look in your bag.........Sohinki" I said. We were playing Sheriff of Nottingham and I was the Sheriff. He looked at me "how about 2 coin?" "Nope. 5 or no deal" I turned his offer down "It's not worth 5" He handed me the bag "what did you say you had?" I asked "3 apple" "only 3?" He nodded "Only apples?" He nodded again. I opened it "5 CONTRABAND GIMME THOSE COINS BITCH!" I yell, very loudly. He hands me the coins. "Okay. Now Mari, what did you say you had?" "5 bread" Uh huuuuhhhh. "Damien?" "I don't got much. But I got 2 chicken" "2 chickens? Gimme your bag Bitch" he handed it to me "DAMN IT!" I handed him the coins.

I had been truthful the whole round. So let's see if they trust me. "Y/N?" Damien asked "Ya?" "Whatcha got in there?" "4 breads" I say, I had been collecting bread and apples, so it was easy to believe. He let me go and checked Lasercorn's bag. "YOU BIIIIITTTCCCCHHHHH" He yells. "Salt salt salt" Damien replies, taking Lasercorn's money.

We have nearly finished and Mari is Sheriff. She was about to ask everyone what they had in their bags when the Squad kicked the door down, Nerf guns and Silly string alike in their hands, spraying and shooting us "HEY!" @ MattRaub yelled "Gimmie" and this is what started the war between Games and Squad. This was the first round. But oh how we will get them back.

I also snapped cute pics of Shayne and Courtney. She's forgotten the contest, but I haven't!! The video gets uploaded, with the start of the war inside still, and the comments flood in.

Timeskipu

I go home and read what my Subscribers commented.

Hey, is it just me or do Y/N and Damien have chemistry?
+No, I saw it too
+{Shipname} is happening people!

Shayne and Courtney looked like they held hands 12:36

Joven's WTF face 3:76

Omg yass more cannon {shipname}
+why won't they just come clean?
+duh Shaymien

That's enough of that. I go on wattpad and see my favourite book had updated. It was a Markinki crossed with Shaymien. I know, they are my friends and all but, the fans have wild imaginations. It was titled Drunken Night (Hintssss) and it was very detailed.

Why is Matt making out with Shayne?!

Why doesn't Damien have any pants on?!

No Mari don't....ahhh

NO THE SMUT!

I shut my laptop closed and cradled myself in a corner "y/N I was wonderi-" Courtney walks in and sees me like this, knowing what it's kinda about "Right okay. Your busy I'll just go" and leaves..........THANKS!

You guys?!

Holy shit.  Thanks! I'm a little late Ya. But hey ho!

So I have a few ideas for a thank you chapter. As, without you guys reading, this book wouldn't be where it is now. Soooo, vote on your favourite. There is...

Either:

Q&A-Questions for myself and characters

A one shot kinda thing where something happens, not in the storyline

OR

You guys chose something else here.

Thank you for reading. It makes my day to see positive comments on this and my other books! Thanks for reading, next chapter (hopefully) out soon!!!