Squealing and Shopping

The girls dragged me to Olivia 's place as soon as I was put the door. And by that I mean they fucking kidnapped me. As in they blindfolded me, tied me up, gagged me and chucked me into a car. NO IT IS NOT KINKY JIMMY!

Once I could see again, like any sane human trash can, I checked my phone. 3 unread text messages

Damien: Hey, Y/N, where'd ya go? David needed to talk to you, but we couldn't find you?

Shayne: Good luck. :p

Courtney: Just walk out of the room, you antisocial trash can 😂

I replied to Damien and Shayne. Shayne with 'Thanks...' and Damien with 'Bullshit 😂' then I left the room.

I regreted that straight away as Olivia pinned me to the wall "YOU ARE GOING OUT WITH DAMIEN!!!" She yelled in my face. "Yeah, Saturday. Today is Monday." I say, "THAT'S NOT A LOT OF TIMESSSS!" Mari yelled. "Okay but I don't even know what we are doing sooooo" I try and get out of. Whatever this is.

Timeskip brought to you by Shopping

It was now Friday, and Courtney had managed to get whatever we were doing tomorrow out of Shayne, who Damien obviously told. She didn't tell me, for obvious reasons, but did help me chose an outfit. I had 5 choices.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I chose (favorite one) and shut the girls up with a Starbucks. We walked past the movie theater where I saw IT was finally in cinemas! "Girls. We have to see IT!" I said, pointing to the poster. All three shared a look with each other. "Nah. I'm not one for horror" Olivia said. "Nope. No Clowns for me!" Courtney backed down "Courtney. We read the book. You know what its about." She nodded then shakes her head. "I would. But I'm gonna see it with Matt" Mari smiled. If I'm honest, I only believed Mari, as Matt asked me about a date for her 3 days ago. "It's okay." I shrugged and we headed home.

Achievement unlocked: Write bonus chapter.

This weekend guys. Whoo. Updates here, there yup! I'm happy. So, Damien. Date. NO SECKS. None of that please.

So what's gonna happen?

Also, did you guys see IT already? I loved that. And it's only chapter one!!! I'm now gonna have my Sunday roast, so I'll write the date Chapter later on.

Bye for now! >~<