GET WHET

(The Nate Obsession is back. So have one of my favourite Nate songs. Enjoy the chapter)

After the video Mari and I threw all the blue balloons at the Balloonatics team, everyone joins in the water fight.

After a while, everyone is WHET and Mad Dawg Matt Raub called everyone to the pool and we did a mini competition of who could get WHET first. But that turned into who could get Matt more WHET.

Timeskip brought to you by a WHET munge

Damien and I sat on the Crocodile float together while watching Shayne attempt to get a dry Courtney WHET. "SHAYNE FUCK OFF!" She screamed, running inside. Mari ran out of the building and jumped into the pool, knocking Damien and I off of the float.

Two Hours Later

After we left the pool Damien, Shayne, Courtney and I went to go grab some food because we were hungry, and do we need a reason for food?

We get burgers and milkshakes before heading back. Shayne finally pulls up it was pitch black, looking at my phone the time was 00:07 and we had been out for hours. Courtney leaps out and Shayne follows her because he is her lost puppy.

Damien and I take a long walk back to the rooms past the pool. He removes his arm from around my waist and pushes me into the pool.

"YOU GOT WHET Y/N!" He yells and runs back to his room "HAAS GET BACK HERE!" I ran after him.

-----
Hey guys, sorry for the really long wait I've been so busy. I start college on Monday and personal things have been happening again so I'm sorry about that.

Updates are going to be slow now as I need to work my arse off in college. So random Updates will be back.

After Summer Games is completed there's a few things I need to do then I'll be taking in suggestions so be sure to follow me on Twitter (@MythicalTaylor_) for polls and questions regarding this or add me on kik (Random_Human_1) to join the Damien Haas Group Chat.

I also need your best flop puns. One person has given me one on Twitter which I really like so shout out to you.

So I should update again soon, hopefully before Monday. Sorry they are taking so long right now. See you all in the next chappy!