Too much last night?

Before you ask no this is not a kinky smut. This isn't even a smut. It's simply an innocent chapter. God some people am I right? Jeez Jimmy.

Y/N POV
Beep. Beep. Beep. BEEP! BEEP BEEP MOTHER FUCKER.

I turn my alarm off with THE FORCE OF A THOUSAND SWORDS (or whatever that refrence is I don't even know) and sleepily stretch my arms before looking around my room and jumping out of my bed, immediately regretting it as the cool morning air attacking my exposed skin.

I reach out for my dressing gown (idk what it is in American. It's like a bath robe I guess??) And hurriedly wrap it around myself.  I walk back over to my bed and pick my phone up, seeing some unread texts from Damien.

Baby Day 💕💖
Good Morning beautiful
Morning handsome
Sleep well?
Not too bad. How about you?
Would have been better if you were with me.
You say that every night you go home
That is true. Maybe I should just stay with you
Hmmm. Maybe
So I'll pick you up at 9 yeah?
Sure. I'm going to get dressed so I'll talk to you in a bit
Now I REALLY wish I was there
DAMIEN HAAS
Y/N HAAS
You mean L/N
One day I won't
Keep dreaming buddy
And now my heart is shattered on the floor.

I smile and place my phone back down. I stride over to my closet and start to look for a cute outfit to wear.

Timeskip-Brought to you by Daddy. He's still needing his juice.

I had FINALLY found an outfit and now sat in the living room watching (you favourite TV show) while I await for Damiens arrival.

Courtney and Shayne loudly stumbled out of their bedroom rubbing their heads. "You two were loud again" I say, rolling my eyes. "Shut up. At least I'm not a virgin" Courtney bites back like a rabid dog, which would make sense as she's acting like a bitch.

Shayne smiles "Well at least we have a while before wor- SHITTTTT" Shayne mungely yells as he sees the time. Shayne rushes into the bedroom and starts to get dressed as Courtney follows, hot on his heels. And maybe other things.

The door knocks then opens to reveal Damien. He smiles and walks over to me, wrapping me in a hug "Hey" he mumbles into my hair.

Timeskip-Brought to you by Serial Killer-corn

Once we FINALLY got to the office we all ran to our offices in time to start recording.

In the Smosh Games room, however, things weren't as normal as we would have hoped.