She's back?!

Just a very quick one today, and I mean very quick. Like 2-3 paragraphs quick. But I am going to be writing more. It's just my school wants me to do some English bits over the holidays so there will be more going into my Random One shots book, and maybe some buts I can transfer over to this boomI'm not too sure if I'm honest.

I've also been working on my new original book as well, so that's why updates for this one have slowed a little. But have a third update for today, enjoy and I'll try post tomorrow.

Y/N POV
The sounds stopped and the telly cut out. Complete silence and darkness consumed the room. Until another scream came from outside and a very panicked F/N frantically ran in breathless. She looked around as if her life depended on it and locked eyes with mine. She stepped forward and muttered something under her breath. She then passed out on the floor with a thud.

I couldn't believe my eyes. She was back. F/N. Was here. Granted Damien and I were chased by her. But she's here. And passed out. I guess this is going to be fun.

??? POV
We all left her to do as she pleased. This is her plan, and she's paid us the amount she offered so I guess it's over. And about time too. "JERRY LOOK" My friend pointed to our van. On one side it had been spray painted with writing on it.

'Watch out. Bitchy is coming to town x
-F/N'