Seriously Super Stupid Sleepover

About two weeks after I received the news about the escapee F/N things started to settle down. Even though we were all on high alert, incase anything strange or out of the ordinary was to happen, we also started to go back into our normal routines. So here I am, sitting in the office drinking some F/D and editing. Or that is, I was.

"N/N!!" a screaming Olivia ran into the room, scearing Damien, the only other person in the room, so much he jumped off of his chair and 20 foot in the air and spilt his coffee all over himself. Laughing, I turned the the smol excited brown haired girl.

"Hey Liv, what's up?" I asked, attempting to contain my confusion and worriedness.  She smiled and pulled me out of my chair, dragging me out of the room. Damien was too busy cleaning his shirt to notice.

Damn Liv take me back he's taking his shirt off!

"YOU'RE COMING ON SERIOUSLY SUPER STUPID SLEEPOVER!!" she yelled into my face, throwing a super cute pikatu onesie at me. I changed into it and walked on set, no questions asked.

Olivia and I were sitting on the couch waiting for Noah and someone she wouldn't tell me about to arrive. Noah came in and took a seat on the left side of the couch, on a two bean bags stacked onto one another. On the other side, emtered Courtney FREAKING Miller looking as fabulous as ever.

"Hey guys what's up?! Guess who we have here you already know it, Streamy nominated Noah Grossman! " Olivia introduced the show "we also have Y/N from the SG crew joining us today!"  Shayne pointed at us and screamed before standing up.

He slapped the bean bag then the floor "I'M COURTNEY MILLER! YOU KNOW!" "Let's play the first game!" We all cheered.

"Today, we are stealing our first game from a famous talk show, and it's Stranger Strings" Olivia smiled and threw silly string at us. "I LOVE THIS STUFF!" I yelled dramatically "I LOVE THAT THERE STATUE OF LIBERTY!" Courtney yelled. "Court that was the last sleepover we had together" Olivia smiles. "OH" Shayne laughed "I STILL LOVE HIM" 

We played the game, spraying each other with the wondrous silly string while learning some strange, interesting and weird things about each other.

We then played Oerolymics and laughed till we cried.

All in all, thank you Olivia for making me forget about the over hanging threat dangling above our heads like am unsteady anvil.

BUT bad Olivia for taking me away while Daddy Damien was changing. Seriously who does that?!