Dance Dance

Fall out boy song called Dance Dance up there^^ listen to it to get into the party mood! Or just because you know it's fall out boy and they're amazing beautiful baby smol boys.........

Let's just get this chapter going.....yep here you go enjoy....
-----------

One week later
Dan and Phil were still here, their tour was put on hold after ANOTHER mass shooting at the airport. Tickets refunded but, they were still stranded here. Screw you America!

Anyway, Courtney and I thought it would be fun if we threw a party, because why not? I decorated our apartment while she bought snacks. Mari invited everyone and Olivia chose the music playlist...with our help. Never let Olivia have full control of music. We gave her the aux cord once. Biggest mistake ever.

In a few hours the place looked amazing and everything was ready for the people to arrive. Soon enough Shayne was at Courtney 's side, Way before anyone else from Smosh appeared. Phil weaved his way through the dancing girls and came over to me, beginning a conversation.

Damien appeared with the rest of the Smosh cast, holding something in his arms. He ducked into my room and came out without it. Pushing the thought to the side I took another gulp of my drink. A mix of two drinks that Courtney made. It tasted nice, I don't think it's alcoholic. But it's good.  Gulp gulp

Damien appeared at my side seconds later, placing one arm around me and surveying the area like an angry hawk. Once he was happy he kissed my head and picked out two glasses, walking into the kichen (which I just so happened to be next to) he poured two glasses of water, he gave me one and then proceeded to take away the nice burny drink. Probably a good idea. Olivia is already drunk as fuuuuuuuuucccckkk.

Timeskip brought to you by my first ever chapter 'The Email'

As time moved on, more and more people got drunk, Damien, Phil and I being the only sober ones. Everyone was chilling, grinding on one another and having a good time. Until both boys went somewhere and left me alone.

A drunken Daniel walked toward me from inside the crowd, grabbed my wrists and started pulling me out of the apartment. "DAN LET GO!" He shushed and threatened me, which silenced me, but didn't stop me struggling, punching and kicking against his force.

He called a taxi and took me to his hotel room, that he shares with Phil. It's a double 'flat' room with two bedrooms, a kitchen, bathroom and living room. No dining room. He led me to what I could only assume was his room and placed a strange smelling cloth against my mouth and nose. Before anything else could happen, all I saw was darkness and I fell into the void.