Daniel and Darkness

The blackness faded out. The ringing I'm my ears faded into the ringing of my phone. I opened my eyes but darkness still clouded my vision. "Well (Old nickname your ex called you), are you awake yet?" Dan spoke. "ARE YOU CRAZY?!" I screamed. But, as I had a gag in my mouth it came out as "Mre ooo azy" he giggled at me and ripped the gag off.

Screaming, at both him and the pain if the gag being suddenly ripped off, I uttered few words. "GET ME OUT YOU PHYSCO BASTARD!" He laughed again, not yet beautiful. We're going to have some fun. Then I'm going to make you pay for breaking me"

Damiens POV

As Phil and I walked back to the spit we left Y/N standing while we went to call someone but we couldn't see her. We asked Courtney who said she only saw her leave. When we asked who with she shrugged, "I don't know. She might have been alone. Look, I only saw the back of her head leaving okay, I was.....doing ....something" I rolled my eyes "you were fucking Shayne again?" She pouted "I couldn't help it!"

Leaving the sex addict alone the two of us walked around the apartment until there was a knock. We opened the door and saw only an envelope. We took it inside and opened it.

'Guys. It's been a while. But I'm out. And I'm back.

Do you know who I found when I was let out? Daniel Howell.

Yes. He hated that bitch too. We hit it off! He didn't want to tell me why, but gave me hints during our time together.

Let's just say he takes Crazy Ex Boyfriend to a new level of Crazy.

Anyway, I'm sure you've worked out who I am, and what's happened to       Y/N. It's a routine now!

She hurt me.
She hurt him.
Now we hurt her.

Oh, keep Damien away.

Love, F/N
Xxxx'